Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Is NDTV reliable when comes to getting new updates regarding the latest Sreesnath drama?
All the news network pretty much are unanimous in what they report.. some before others and some with slightly more details... but there are no secrets anymore..

I sincerely hope all the guilty players simply come clean up-front and accept their wrong-doing and ask for forgiveness from their teams, their fans and the general Indian cricketing public. In the past, every time a player was accused of wrong-doing, they always come out guns blazing and deny everything. Hansie Cronje did it, Salman Butt and Asif did it and Sressanth is doing it. The writing’s on the wall fellas – don’t put up a futile resistance that is likely to alienate you even further. If ever there was a good time for Sree to cry on tv (and I know that is not something that is too hard for him), this is the time. Dude – get your bail, call for a press conference, have your mother sit beside you and bawl your eyes out. Tell us everything – how it started, when it started, who were involved, what did you do with the money. Ask for pardon. Declare that you are going to co-operate 100% authorities in the hope of stopping this menace in the future. Say that you are going to donate the same amount of money you received from cheating to some charities for homeless people and under-privileged children. Now is the best chance for you to salvage whatever goodwill people have of you. The longer you protract this, the more painful this is going to become. Instead, use this controversy as an opportunity to begin a new chapter in your life.

I sincerely hope all the guilty players simply come clean up-front and accept their wrong-doing and ask for forgiveness from their teams, their fans and the general Indian cricketing public. In the past, every time a player was accused of wrong-doing, they always come out guns blazing and deny everything. Hansie Cronje did it, Salman Butt and Asif did it and Sressanth is doing it. The writing’s on the wall fellas – don’t put up a futile resistance that is likely to alienate you even further. If ever there was a good time for Sree to cry on tv (and I know that is not something that is too hard for him), this is the time. Dude – get your bail, call for a press conference, have your mother sit beside you and bawl your eyes out. Tell us everything – how it started, when it started, who were involved, what did you do with the money. Ask for pardon. Declare that you are going to co-operate 100% authorities in the hope of stopping this menace in the future. Say that you are going to donate the same amount of money you received from cheating to some charities for homeless people and under-privileged children. Now is the best chance for you to salvage whatever goodwill people have of you. The longer you protract this, the more painful this is going to become. Instead, use this controversy as an opportunity to begin a new chapter in your life.
His lawyers must have been feeding him with something else .On how to give answers to this questions or that question . Though ,I agree with you this is the right time to salvage, whatever is left else its gone forever .He got everything because of cricket without cricket he will be nothing .
Hold on a minute... If Chandila had approached Rahane & Hodge and they refused' date=' I hope the'd informed RR management about Chandila's offer... If not then they could be questioned by Police.. If yes then RR management could be questioned by Police (as why didn't they suspended Chandila and/or Informed IPL governing body)...[/quote'] I don't think that's how it works. Chandila was asked to rope in more players. Now; it's not like Chandila goes to Hodge over a conversation and asks "Would you like to match fix?". It is more of hints over a long period of time in parties, outings etc.