Can i change my username ?

Muloghonto

Have you realized that you don't need to tag Lara along with Sachin?I think so too. Only Sachin would be good enough. Anyway marginal utility of Lara in your username very limited.
LOL. I still remember when Lara and Sachin were the only two batsmen who mattered to everyone. Besides, 'Sachin' has gotto be unavailable by now, heck, i'd be surprised of any userID with Sachin in it being simpler than 54CH1N_034993040 or some crazy thing like that....

Hmm, new name, lets think. Something to do with chatting about cricket. Yes, cricket_chat, CC for short. But that's too short and might not be available. What about adding a random year to the mix? How about the 90s? The first year of 90s, which is 91? What about CC1991? I think that's available

It is formally announced that the poster formally known as SachinLara formerly known as CC1981 formerly known as bongosamaj is now known as Muloghonto :giggle:
there should a sticky thread where all name changes (and multiple IDs) should be announced :agree: