Pick 3 of 4

novpj

No-Brainer. RPS , Zaheer and Irfan. Sreesanth is NOT an one-day bowler and never will be. If he wins a match for us , he will lose the next three. And i dont understand what is this aversion with playing 3 lefties. For years together , India played an all-right bowling attack. Did anybody complain then ? Lefties rule cricket ! :two_thumbs_up:

I would play sree...anytime...he brings in that extra bit.....He is wayward at times but if he is not bowling wayward, he is superb..I think, he and Uthhupa need little prep-talk by some cool guy. I think Dhoni handled him lot better than Dravid did... I would sit RPS, IP in alternate matches..and PLay SS in all the games

I would play sree...anytime...he brings in that extra bit.....He is wayward at times but if he is not bowling wayward, he is superb..I think, he and Uthhupa need little prep-talk by some cool guy. I think Dhoni handled him lot better than Dravid did... I would sit RPS, IP in alternate matches..and PLay SS in all the games
may i know whats tht extra bit?? RPS is the form bowler.. and he is consistenly taking wkts.. why wud u want him to sit in the bench while playing sree who can be a hit r miss case...