Questions for Lurker here

varun

Ask away :P .. Yes u were selected as the next bakra by yours truly. My questions: 1) How many hours do you spend on ICF daily ? 2) You're heavy in to bodybuilding yeah ? When did you start and what inspired you ? 3) If given a chance to see India win the Test series against Australia live at the MCG vs. having one night with the girl of your dreams, which one would it be. 4) Coke or Lassi ? That's it for now.

My Questions - 1. How often do you hike . Was this a hobby you pursued in India as well ? 2. What are the cities you have stayed for more than a month in USA? 3. Which according to you is the best city where in you would like to settle down be it USA or India ? 4. Are you planning to move into SAP ? 5. How long you think you can survive without Non Veg ? 6. Favorite Beer is ? 7. Enigma or AR Rehman ? 8. Your Idea of Nirvana ?

Since i have missed the chance to ask the previous Bakra , i have decided to ask questions to my heart's content to Lurks this time. :D 1) Best childhood memory ? 2) What do you like most about the place in which you grew in ? 3) Funniest college moment ? 4) Favorite holiday destination ? 5) Happiest moment so far in life ? 6) Saddest moment ? 7) If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be ? 8) Your idea of happiness ? 9) Which would you choose among the two ? Intermittent happiness or permanent peace of mind ? Why ? 10) Greatest regret so far ?

1- How many times a day do you view tharki images? :wink_smile: 2- Which city do you like the most? 3- Would you forgive your partner if she cheated? 4- When did you loose your virginity (assuming that you lost it)? :hysterical: 5- Am I your best friend? :haha: 6- Car or motorbike? 7- Kuta or Billi (Cat or dog)? 8- Winter or Summer? 9- Tea or coffee? 10- Murga ya murgi? P.S- Btw thanks for the $ICF. Now send me some real $$$$s as well :two_thumbs_up:

1) Are you a geek with a six-pack? A Mix which is rare to be seen 2) My usual question - if you had a decent job and good pay; would you settle back in India 3) How much of a Mumbaite are you 4) After booze chat, life or cricket 5) How easy it to pick girls for you 6) Diplomacy or Sir "Frank" Worrell 7) Tell us something COOL we don't know about you

- You seem to have an opinion on anything and everything. How do you manage that? - North India or South India - your opinion of Shah Rukh Khan's che-packwa (is it really photoshopped?) - What to do you say about cliche'd phrases about 'Biharis' (for eg 'Bimaru' states?) - What is the best way to lose weight?