'Mature' Vijay eager for overseas success

rkt.india

Steyn starts the ball around leg stump and makes sure catches the edge. What can anyone do if a delivery like this comes at you lol. Steyn can make a fool out of any batsman in the world. So i am going to show some support to this guy. Hope he does well. Hope he is good enough to miss the edge. Dhawan will be under less pressure being a leftie. But all right handers will be put through rigorous examination. Vijay, Pujara, Kohli.. from our perspective there is huge difference between them. From steyn's perspective there won't be much difference. He can dismiss all 3 in similar way. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29MRZsdphso]Unplayable delivery by Dale Steyn to Clarke at WACA, 1/12/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

He shld take insurance before facing steyn & morkel. Will be busy saving his head than his' date='wicket. Mooli will be helpless becoz srini mama wont be there to help him. [b']Hope this will be his last test series annachi :om:
Why do you hope for him to fail. Our team is not strong enough to put up totals with just 4 batsmen :winky: .
Steyn starts the ball around leg stump and makes sure catches the edge. What can anyone do if a delivery like this comes at you lol. Steyn can make a fool out of any batsman in the world. So i am going to show some support to this guy. Hope he does well. Hope he is good enough to miss the edge. Dhawan will be under less pressure being a leftie. But all right handers will be put through rigorous examination. Vijay' date=' Pujara, Kohli.. from our perspective there is huge difference between them. From steyn's perspective there won't be much difference. He can dismiss all 3 in similar way.[/color']
vvs, I would be pissed if our batsmen get out to average deliveries because of their own stupidity or pokemon tendencies. But if our entire team folds for less than 100 total, in the face of above type of bowling, I wont be too upset. If and when Steyn is in that kind of form as above, there is nothing any team can do - so we just have to sit and watch a magician Steyn at work. Whatta playa! Whatta ball to M.Clarke! Get goosebumps watching the magician clinically going about eliminating wickets.
There is a difference between predicting someone's failure and wanting someone's failure. In Vijay's case later is higher which is sad. This guy whether he is good or bad earned his place in the side. Wish him luck.
And he has done very weill in tests for India this year. Was brilliant against serious aussie pace attack, yes it was at home(but thats an excuse to undermine all indian batttimg perfomances) but were proper brilliant knocks. Facing SA in SA is tough. But I have hope he may suprise. He flopped in odis were he is not suited. Are people doing the classic case of confusing the two formats?