The Lions' Den : Kings XI Punjab : IPL 2014 Official thread

Lord

meant to ask are there actually lions (the animal) in punjab? or just like our sri lankan friends you basically like and animal and decide to adopt it
do you know the title given to Lala Lajpat Rai?how stupid of them no?

do you know the title given to Lala Lajpat Rai?how stupid of them no?
its just a honorary title .. guess in the history of lionkind , lions might not even set foot in lanka ..:giggle: lions cant survive in wetlands ..

its just a honorary title .. guess in the history of lionkind , lions might not even set foot in lanka ..:giggle: lions cant survive in wetlands ..
It was stupid of them to accord that title since there are no lions in Punjab.Thats what I learnt from G_B's post :agree:

so if lala rajput rai was given the title of Ostrich then what would be kings 11 punjab? to be frank its the same for CSK. Whats with the lion? From what i know there are plenty of tigers in TN. Atleast the kochi tuskers got the animal part right

so if lala rajput rai was given the title of Ostrich then what would be kings 11 punjab? to be frank its the same for CSK. Whats with the lion? From what i know there are plenty of tigers in TN. Atleast the kochi tuskers got the animal part right
firstly its Lala Lajpat Rai :poink: point is its got nothing to do with lions being there or not.

Where's the spin bowling? There's just Murali Kartik and then just part-timers in Maxwell or Sehwag and youngsters like Akshar Patel. They should've easily got the likes of Abdulla or Rahul Sharma or even Rasool. Feel like they're light in the spin department. Plus, they're playing 3 games at Mohali and 2 at Cuttack. Cuttack of all places??? Should've just kept all the games at Mohali.