Are you lazy?????

Gaurav

So are you lazy? Are people born lazy or they become lazy? I think I am very lazy. When I have deadline I work VERY hard but rest of the time I act like a lazy cat. Also when 95% of a project is completed I take my juta off the gas pedal and mess around instead of finishing it 100% (like now). Then when the absolute final deadline approaches I step on the gas again and finish everything. So far I have never failed any client but that does not change the fact that I am a lazy FK! Funny thing is that the clients always think that I give way too much quality and quantity for my time:hysterical: Maybe I am lazy fast worker? :hysterical: Everything with me is 0 or 100... nothing in between :omg_smile: So tell me your story :omg_smile:

So are you lazy? Are people born lazy or they become lazy? I think I am very lazy. When I have deadline I work VERY hard but rest of the time I act like a lazy cat. Also when 95% of a project is completed I take my juta off the gas pedal and mess around instead of finishing it 100% (like now). Then when the absolute final deadline approaches I step on the gas again and finish everything. So far I have never failed any client but that does not change the fact that I am a lazy FK! Funny thing is that the clients always think that I give way too much quality and quantity for my time:hysterical: Maybe I am lazy fast worker? :hysterical: Everything with me is 0 or 100... nothing in between :omg_smile: So tell me your story :omg_smile:
Hmm, it almost felt like you were describing me.

Hmm' date=' it almost felt like you were describing me.[/quote'] Maybe you are me and I am you? Maybe you are you but pretending to be me? OR I am not me but pretending to be you? OR maybe we both are not who we say we are? I know I am not completely who I say I am but if you are really me then you are not who you say you are either....could we both be Rawal dear :rose::martini_shaken::whatchutalkingabout