I can't believe folks are falling for this shyt!!!

Few days back everyone wanted these cricketers' heads on a platter. Winning a few meaningless ODI means squat. Everyone know Inglaterra is a shyt ODI team. It is a stronger chewtiya dominating over a weaker chewtiya. That does not mean much about the mental fortitude,application and technique of these overrated idiots in the form of cricket that matters - TESTS! Revel all you want in this short-lived glory because India will be battered and bruised down under before the WC by the Aussies, and by the time the tournament comes along, it will be too late to pull the poles out of their ausses!! Jai Hind!!!! :finger:

Danda....just enjoy the success man. What do you do every Saturday? Spend your weekend cursing the wretched Monday? :beer-bottle:
Win a test series abroad or at least put up a fight and then I will be the first to celebrate. This is all meaningless. If it floats your boat go right ahead. No one is stopping you. This clearly shows the current bunch just does not have the dedication to the longer form of the game which I cherish. Why the feck should I celebrate a win in a meaningless ODI against a weak team. ODIs are of relevance only for big tournaments like WC, etc. Otherwise it is a waste of time for me, but that's my opinion.
Lets get the champagne out, we are amazing. Forget last 3 years and even last month of ass rapes. A few odi wins and we are all good. IPL here we come!!! Jeez is the indian fan that stupid!
Come on dude, nobody is calling for a bus parade. But the boys played well in the ODIs. Lets acknowledge that would you rather they lost 3-0? In which case you would be banging the drum about axing xyz. You dont have to lunge to extremes. One of the major things to come out of this series is that Rahane might establish himself as an opener. That is a major issue we have potentially rectified from the tours of SA and NZ. Issues persist with a lack of an out and out pace bowler and an attack made of tundlers. But its still one step forward.
Come on dude, nobody is calling for a bus parade. But the boys played well in the ODIs. Lets acknowledge that would you rather they lost 3-0? In which case you would be banging the drum about axing xyz. You dont have to lunge to extremes. One of the major things to come out of this series is that Rahane might establish himself as an opener. That is a major issue we have potentially rectified from the tours of SA and NZ. Issues persist with a lack of an out and out pace bowler and an attack made of tundlers. But its still one step forward.
Booby, Shami & Aaron should be our pacers with Mohit & Umesh as back up
Booby' date=' Shami & Aaron should be our pacers with Mohit & Umesh as back up[/quote'] you cant say who will be your pacers this early on. Knowing about indian pacers they might drastically lose form or even get injured. There is still some time to go, but i want an out and out speedster in the bowling line up. Which does realistically mean Aaron or Umesh. With a preference on Aaron.