Indian Premier League - 2015

StriKe

Y do u need McCullum when punjab's strength is batting. Punjab need good domestic seamers. Punjab need Nehra.
They already have Johnson, Sandeep sharma, Anureet and Balaji.... Three of them have been doing well... They need a good spinner... They only have Axar...Need one more.. @Lord : How abt Vohra for Negi? or Johnson for Mccullum :D
They already have Johnson, Sandeep sharma, Anureet and Balaji.... Three of them have been doing well... They need a good spinner... They only have Axar...Need one more.. @Lord : How abt Vohra for Negi? or Johnson for Mccullum :D
The leggie Karanveer is there too.McCullum for MJ is good.We gonna Perera ahead of MJ anyway:--D
The leggie Karanveer is there too.McCullum for MJ is good.We gonna Perera ahead of MJ anyway:--D
Why do you need Mccullum so badly? He has been performing pretty poorly in recent times... Played a Yuvi in the semis... Throws his bat around, gets it wrong most of the times... If I were CSK, I'd be more than happy to trade him for Vohra or Johnson... Need Perera in the opposite side though for Dhoni to thrash him again for 30 odd in an over :D
Why do you need Mccullum so badly? He has been performing pretty poorly in recent times... Played a Yuvi in the semis... Throws his bat around' date=' gets it wrong most of the times... If I were CSK, I'd be more than happy to trade him for Vohra or Johnson... Need Perera in the opposite side though for Dhoni to thrash him again for 30 odd in an over :D[/quote'] He is very good in T20 especially vs pacers.Good keeper/fielder too
What will KKR BUY?Need one Indian middle order batter and one foreign batter.
No idea what is KKR thinking. Maybe they expect Shakib to be available for full season. Still they need a decent Indian middle order batsman. & maybe a better Indian bowler. Lets see what KKR do to shore up those spots
Salary cap goes out of the window in these trading windows. No transparency
Its all bullshit. Even for the players that they retain...are put a fixed price...rather then the price negotiated between the players and the team. They cant reveal all the details otherwise couple of teams might be exposed on their Salary cap :winky: