StriKe

ICF Premier League

ICF Premier League  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

@Strike - set a deadline for owners to confirm their retaining players(one day b4 the auction day ??)
Auction can be held on during weekend, April 4th and 5th so owners will be available online. Last Dates Applications for 5th team will be closed on 31st March 11:59PM IST Last day for Owners to post their retention list 1st April 11:59PM IST 1st IPL Match is on 8th April so be quick :icflove: I'm going to Bangalore on April 2nd and returning on 5th :dance:

I am very thrilled to be the new owner of the Dark Horses team' date=' it's high time the team had a responsible leader. And I am very happy to have the multiple FL winner sscomp and future FL star SidSuhail in the team :yay:[/quote'] aur is game me LKC milne per bhi aise hi khush rehna :two_thumbs_up:

Dude lets conduct the auction as late as possible to get maximum entrants
JL,7UP and Dark Horse needs only 7 players.. PAA-G - Waiting for his list. 5th team will need 7 players... 14 players totally..15 Application so far

JL,7UP and Dark Horse needs only 7 players.. PAA-G - Waiting for his list. 5th team will need 7 players... 14 players totally..15 Application so far
We've 26 participants so far. Its not about getting the exact no. of players, we saw cc coming in during the auction and was not eligible to take part in the auction last time. Its better to have the unsold players as reserves rather than the late entrants. This is just to negate any unfair advantages for the teams replacing their players after the auction. It did make a difference last time.

Guest, sign in to access all features.