Who's hiding? Kapil or Subhash Chandra....

SachDan

What is your problem with ICL? Are you a fan of BCCI?
I hate BCCI as much as you do if not more.. but as with ICL,its just a gimmick played by S.Chandra. First he thought he'll make good money..when that plan didn't worked he settled for showcasing young Indian talents.. how many of them are young? you check out their age... Stadium,TV coverage all below par...just hype nothing else:yay:

I dont know about who is hiding, but how i wish i was one of the guys who are on the side. Yana is my dream gal, i fell in luv with her the first time i saw her. Since then, my heart has not been with me, so to say. :broken_heart:

I dont know about who is hiding, but how i wish i was one of the guys who are on the side. Yana is my dream gal, i fell in luv with her the first time i saw her. Since then, my heart has not been with me, so to say. :broken_heart:
Sri, u liked BAABUUJII ZARA DHEEREE..song .. she's hot macchhaa:two_thumbs_up:

I just have one basic question about Indian movies. All of us have different emotions at different times, but which idiot, even in his wildest dreams, will summon a support dance cast, a lavish set, clothes that change every 1 minute, when he proposed to a girl and she accepted. Its just ridiculous. Why dont they make movies that reflect the reality, rather than fabricate stuff that never happens ? Or worse, which villein in real life will allow the hero to stand a like he doesnt care in the midst of 20 goons, deliver all his mundane dialogs, and then run way like an olympic sprinter. Why cant they just shoot him when he opens his mouth ? Such stupid masala movies rile up so much that i have totally stopped watching most of Indian mainstream cinema. I think its an assault on my intelligence.