Match Threads - India Games and KOs - All Awarded

zen

I want to make the IND - NZ or the 2nd Semifinal for WT20. I have a 100% track record... of never making any match threads! :--D

I have added you to the list of interested candidates. But how about starting with a 100% win record by opening the Ind vs UAE thread? And that thread has good potential with fun elements such as:

funny-bird-standing-falcon-eagle-faster-

Edited by rett

I have added you to the list of interested candidates. But how about starting with a 100% win record by opening the Ind vs UAE thread? And that thread has good potential with fun elements such as:

funny-bird-standing-falcon-eagle-faster-

I will be traveling during the UAE match  .. and also I am scared for matches against real minnows - they have nothing to lose and India can get complacent....

The thread has potential though :)

I will be traveling during the UAE match  .. and also I am scared for matches against real minnows - they have nothing to lose and India can get complacent....

The thread has potential though :)

Since you nominated yourself before MM and because Viper already did a couple of games (Ind vs Pak and SL), I will put you down for the game vs NZ :icflove:

Good luck!

India Group Games and Asia Cup Final

All the group games except vs. UAE have been awarded. UAE game is in the open now

If you think you can make a great match thread for a particular game, please discuss the matter with the respective match thread owner. If the match thread owner agrees, you will be awarded the game 

WT20 Knock Outs - India Games

* For the Ind SF and Ind Final (where applicable), please refer to the notes listed in post 3

PS In the event you cannot start a match thread, it is your responsibility to find a suitable replacement who could come up with a quality thread 

:icflove:

Edited by rett