Debutant

Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i did not troll adi, i want to assure you that.

If you take a glance you would realize that i never abused, insulted , or wrote a short offensive post to extract a response. I just engaged trolling constructively.

Constructive Trolling :phehe:

2 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Constructive Trolling :phehe:

bulbul i can understand where you are coming from, for any net generator of trolling any logical rebuttal from the other side, which was sustained to such an extent as to defeat the intent of the said trolling will amount to trolling in itself, this can be called troll the troll trolling or triple troll KLPD trolling.

Just now, Vilander said:

bulbul i can understand where you are coming from, for any net generator of trolling any logical rebuttal from the other side, which was sustained to such an extent as to defeat the intent of the said trolling will amount to trolling in itself, this can be called troll the troll trolling or triple troll KLPD trolling.

You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts without bringing inferiority complex or racism. May be you have very good experience of getting triple KLPD :phehe:

52 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

Fair enough  but still at  first glance it does look racist.  Also nothing wrong if unwanted posts are deleted and posters stick to the topic just improves the quality of the forum and the debate.

Book worm, if you are what your moniker claims then you can post objectively, i would encourage you to do just that and be fearless. Any cop out will burst in your face like a balloon filled with gutter trash so its better to be committed to a discussion than poke and then think about half measures. Call it as it is, engage with clear concise respectful statements, that should be a good way, what do you think.

6 minutes ago, bulbul said:

You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts without bringing inferiority complex or racism. May be you have very good experience of getting triple KLPD :phehe:

This is where you start meandering, let me indulge you a bit. See a clear sign that you are well beyond your depth is when you post such self defeating posts. Read what you posted and decide if you were referring to me or you, you dont have to respond here if you dont like, but you would understand that you are way beyond your depth here. You are saying ' you did not defeat trolling unless you are xyz bad things about you' so thats two negatives. This is definition of KLPD right here..go home bulbul.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

This is where you start meandering, let me indulge you a bit. See a clear sign that you are well beyond your depth is when you post such self defeating posts. Read what you posted and decide if you were referring to me or you, you dont have to respond here if you dont like, but you would understand that you are way beyond your depth here. You are saying ' you did not defeat trolling unless you are xyz bad things about you' so thats two negatives. This is definition of KLPD right here..go home bulbul.

40 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hey hey guys. I have other things to care about in my life, cant be here all the time.

OK, dont go on to defensive if you have no prejudice.  

My posts make sense because they are well thought out

i dont troll

Anyhooo..my job here is done. See u in other threads.

Looks like you forgot what you post few minutes back..ICF Gajhini :rofl::rofl: 

:aetsch:

Edited by bulbul

3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Looks like you forget what you post few minutes back..ICF Gajhini :rofl::rofl: 

:aetsch:

yes i am indulging you a bit as i said, you have no come back to my post but a total capitulation in the form of asking me to honor my 'see you in other threads' statement and not post in this thread. OK. But you have not answered, what did you post what does it mean really, or is it a given now that you are struggling to bring any meaning to your previous post.

" You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts " what does that even mean, did you just try to copy my style and post something intelligent and ended up with that hehe, for doing that you need to think and construct an argument first you know that right ? but anyway,i am not in the least bit interested to continue this.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yes i am indulging you a bit as i said, you have no come back to my post but a total capitulation in the form of asking me to honor my 'see you in other threads' statement and not post in this thread. OK. But you have not answered, what did you post what does it mean really, or is it a given now that you are struggling to bring any meaning to your previous post.

" You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts " what does that even mean, did you just try to copy my style and post something intelligent and ended up with that hehe, for doing that you need to think and construct an argument first you know that right ? but anyway,i am not in the least bit interested to continue this.

:aetsch::aetsch:

True CSK followers would support Gujrat Lions. They embody the CSK spirit, their style of playing is the same and they are winning. But of course Dhoni chamchas will go for Pune

Only spirit true CSK supporters care about is local brand :giggle:

On 4/15/2016 at 2:18 PM, Vilander said:

Brilliant!!!

:hatsoff:

Move aside Nietzsche, make way for Vilander.

19 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Brilliant!!!

:hatsoff:

Move aside Nietzsche, make way for Vilander.

I am certainly impressed that you read Nietzsche, any critique need to read him is what i am told. I am not there yet( cant focus enough to read philosophy eyond me i found management texts subjective), any suggestions.

Guest, sign in to access all features.