All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dhawan n rohit has done 2 tours of Sa yet not a 50 - TWO TOURS, TWO TOURS 

2 tours and not a single 50 is shameful , the problem is when ppl like u discard guys like stokes n pandya who did well on 1st tour rather then guys who cudnt do jackshit in 2 tours. no excuse for not getting a 50 in two tours. 

Calling someone who made a 258 in SA against Sa attack is no joke.......Rohit n dhawan toghther has played 7 test in SA 

Rohit + Dhawan 7 test in Sa = total number of runs made by them 231

So stokes in 1 innings stokes has made 258 and those 2 gentlemen together in 14 innigs has made 231 runs and ur calling stokes a ranji level player and promoting those 2 guys for test cricket. Now dnt even come with an excuse

We dont put them under scanner, they dnt perform hence they are under question. No one questions them in ODI

Obviously you need to be reminded how naive your comments are.

The debate in SA was between Dhawan, Rohit and your chosen one Murali. I always felt Murali was done but you wanted to give him other 20 to 30 games or some unreasonable number like that. Now it is an established fact that Murali was rubbish for a while and cost India series win in SA and England. At least you could be honest and admit a mistake but you will come up with a dozen incomprehensible paragraphs that do not mean anything but you will spout some stuff.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Obviously you need to be reminded how naive your comments are.

The debate in SA was between Dhawan, Rohit and your chosen one Murali.

I always felt Murali was done but you wanted to give him other 20 to 30 games or some unreasonable number like that. Now it is an established fact that Murali was rubbish for a while and cost India series win in SA and England. At least you could be honest and admit a mistake but you will come up with a dozen incomprehensible paragraphs that do not mean anything but you will spout some stuff.

Murali will always get a benefit coz what he done in past, dhawan rohit had failure in past and they failed again

There cnt be debate rohit vs murali as rohit is not an opener 

What mistake? ur talking as if those 2 succeeded 

What worse ur calling stokes n moeen ranji level . I just come up with stats and facts which u cnt coz u hardly watch cricket 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Murali will always get a benefit coz what he done in past, dhawan rohit had failure in past and they failed again

There cnt be debate rohit vs murali as rohit is not an opener 

What mistake? ur talking as if those 2 succeeded 

What worse ur calling stokes n moeen ranji level . I just come up with stats and facts which u cnt coz u hardly watch cricket 

Why should Murali get any benefit of doubt? This man is single handedly responsible for two series loss now.

In your world Rohit is not an opener and in mine he is head and shoulder above Murali.

Both Stoke and Moeen are very average player. There are atleast 5 spinners in India who can outbowl that mediocre player.

29 minutes ago, Khota said:

Why should Murali get any benefit of doubt? This man is single handedly responsible for two series loss now.

no one is single handedly responsible for anything

n btw he just played 2 test in england out of 5 so how can he be responsible 

In your world Rohit is not an opener and in mine he is head and shoulder above Murali.

in no onr world rohit sharma is a test opener

Both Stoke and Moeen are very average player. There are atleast 5 spinners in India who can outbowl that mediocre player.

avg players dnt make 258 in Sa against Sa 

he guy rohit ur making an openers cnt even make a 50 in SA

5 better or less- tu 5 domestic ke ache spinners ka naam hi lede jo test khel sakte hai

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Khota said:

Dont bang your head against a wall. This particular brigade is ready bend over for Pandya anyday at the cost of India and you expect him to not give benefit of doubt to his favourite player all because he cost India a few test matches and a few test series? How naive of you

11 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dont bang your head against a wall. This particular brigade is ready bend over for Pandya anyday at the cost of India and you expect him to not give benefit of doubt to his favourite player all because he cost India a few test matches and a few test series? How naive of you

He really does not care about the outcome of the match as long as Hardik plays. He still does not get it that India won down under with zero contribution from his hero.

The hilarity continues.

Again correlation, causation.

While we are at it, let's drop Kohli for WC final if he fails in last league game and SF. That makes the most logical and cricketing sense, from all the years of experience of not actually watching the games. 99.995163% of serious cricket fans would disagree with that decision, but hey they just don't get it, and they never will.

1 hour ago, philcric said:

The hilarity continues.

Again correlation, causation.

While we are at it, let's drop Kohli for WC final if he fails in last league game and SF. That makes the most logical and cricketing sense, from all the years of experience of not actually watching the games. 99.995163% of serious cricket fans would disagree with that decision, but hey they just don't get it, and they never will.

Do you even have a clue and know abt causation and correlation?

India's biggest series win in Australia. Fact.

Contribution by all rounder = 0%.. Fact.

Stephen Hawking - Try to understand, do you know how rare it is for someone to excel in two different sports. Batting and bowling are two different artforms. It is just not possible. When a allrounder comes along please wake me up but for the time being I do need a court jester here.

Edited by Khota
5 hours ago, Khota said:

He really does not care about the outcome of the match as long as Hardik plays. He still does not get it that India won down under with zero contribution from his hero.

so genius tell me what was the contribution of vihari n rohit - a 50 and 2-3 wkts........hardik did more then that in both ENG N SA

now again since u dnt watch cricket u wnt knw how strong ENG n SA are compare to this Aussie team

Tell me that had rohit n vihari made tons of runs , u won becoz other contributed which they didnt in earlier series

Just go n check the diff between pujara runs in all 3 series, now does pandya play in place of pujara ?

Notice the diff btw openers runs in Aus n other 2 tour, does pandya open?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Stephen Hawking - Try to understand, do you know how rare it is for someone to excel in two different sports. Batting and bowling are two different artforms. It is just not possible. When a allrounder comes along please wake me up but for the time being I do need a court jester here.

No one needs to excel in both fields , if they are good in both that enough for anytime. All rounder is not suppose to be 2 gr8 players in one.....that rare and a stupid expectation . 

We play with so many player who havent even excelled in one dept they were suppose to

so genius tell me what was the contribution of vihari n rohit - a 50 and 2-3 wkts........hardik did more then that in both ENG N SA

now again since u dnt watch cricket u wnt knw how strong ENG n SA are compare to this Aussie team

Tell me that had rohit n vihari made tons of runs , u won becoz other contributed which they didnt in earlier series

Just go n check the diff between pujara runs in all 3 series, now does pandya play in place of pujara ?

Notice the diff btw openers runs in Aus n other 2 tour, does pandya open?

Here is the bottomline for you, Hardik took up a spot in England and India lost. There was no allrounder in Australia and India won. 

Edited by Khota

No one needs to excel in both fields , if they are good in both that enough for anytime. All rounder is not suppose to be 2 gr8 players in one.....that rare and a stupid expectation . 

We play with so many player who havent even excelled in one dept they were suppose to

Now you are slowly getting it.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Here is the bottomline for you, Hardik took up a spot in England and India lost. There was no allrounder in Australia and India won. 

here is the bottom line hardik won u the only game in ENG, we dropped him in last test did we win ?? NO

Aus is not even half a team compare to Sa n ENG

the bottom line is vihari n rohit did nothing better then pandya,infact pandya won u a game they didnt. So had pandya played we still wud have won 

The key diff was other players standing up

Let me knw the ppl place he took up what they did ?

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i knew it from day ur expectation are insane , they are valueable coz they contribute in 2 dept doesnt mean they have to be bradman in batting n mcgrath in bowling

Those were never my expectations.I want someone like Kapil who could reliably take wkts and is useful with bat. Pandya is not that. Or let us just go by the classic definition of allrounder.

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

here is the bottom line hardik won u the only game in ENG, we dropped him in last test did we win ?? NO

Aus is not even half a team compare to Sa n ENG

the bottom line is vihari n rohit did nothing better then pandya,infact pandya won u a game they didnt. So had pandya played we still wud have won 

The key diff was other players standing up

Let me knw the ppl place he took up what they did ?

Why are you targetting Vihari and Rohit when we are discussing a slot taken by a person who cannot perform.

Just now, Khota said:

Those were never my expectations.I want someone like Kapil who could reliably take wkts and is useful with bat. Pandya is not that. Or let us just go by the classic definition of allrounder.

Pandya is diff kind of player, his job is diff. Era is diff , demands are diff. Kapil was a bowler 1st and then gifted with bat

Pandya is gifted with both bat n ball but was very raw and Indian team needed him so he was drafted in and still he has done really well. The guy won u a test in Eng , won MOM on his debut for bowling. Players mature over a time, dont forget guys like yuvraj, sehwag, rohit who took yrs ......

Kapil is once in generation cricketer, u wnt get him every day doesnt mean u stop selecting player. If u dnt get next sachin doesnt mean ull stop selecting a batsman . Teams needs remain same

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Why are you targetting Vihari and Rohit when we are discussing a slot taken by a person who cannot perform.

coz the battle was for no. 6 where vihari n rohit played. So what better did they do then pandya 

Simple ur living in deniel that 2 key diff was

other players stood up

aussie were week then eng n Sa

N not pandya, had vihari n rohit made 300-400 runs then tell me that was the diff. Pandya atleast won u a game ...which both didnt

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pandya is diff kind of player, his job is diff. Era is diff , demands are diff. Kapil was a bowler 1st and then gifted with bat

Pandya is gifted with both bat n ball but was very raw and Indian team needed him so he was drafted in and still he has done really well. The guy won u a test in Eng , won MOM on his debut for bowling. Players mature over a time, dont forget guys like yuvraj, sehwag, rohit who took yrs ......

Kapil is once in generation cricketer, u wnt get him every day doesnt mean u stop selecting player. If u dnt get next sachin doesnt mean ull stop selecting a batsman . Teams needs remain same

And that is where you and I have huge disagreement and it will never be resolved.