'Yuvraj lacks fight, not just form'; should he be given another chance?

Mr. Wicket

MM, Still think YS will "play all Tests this series no matter what. Thats why they've taken him" thingy that you've been saying? :D
Lets see. We shall know very soon how accurate my assessment was. Though, the person in question hasnt done himself any favor and couple that with some of the of most well-timed performances from two of his direct competitors for this match, its quite plausible to see him dropped from the 3rd test. I knew Yuvraj could "fail" and i mean the word fail as in , not perform every now and then. But shockingly, he it seems as though he hasnt turned up for the tour yet, like he is still in jet-lag.
question for Yuvi will be ... has this 6 inning stretch cost him another 12-16 months before he figures in the test team again?
he has only himself to blame for this. BCCI picked him when he was going through his "purple" patch in 2007. He has to prove in Ranji trophy. No point him including in Test XI, based on his ODI/T-20 form

It is so confusing me why Yuvi has not been asked to bowl more in the tests there were times when we needed to break a long partnership and he could have atleast provided some relief to the main bowlers; a couple of wkts could have also increased his confidence in batting just as a good score does for a bowler

I am not sure of next two tests but he should be there in squad..it is just a mental block. I am sure in the next Aus trip we all be talking about him. He is tallented and likes to play his shots. It is just that he is not getting things right at this moment. He will be fine. Not that we are 2 down, I think i would be dropped for sure. Sehwag comes in.... I dont know fore sure if Sehwag will be able to contribute. If he does then we have 1 less batsman to worry about..

most likely he is gonna be dropped. Leave his scores aside' date=' his sleepy attitude will get him dropped.[/quote'] And pray what deep insights do you have on his attitude? Players with sleepy attitudes are not the best fielders for their team Criticize his scores for they have been low but shut your mouth abt stuff like attitude about which you have no idea
And pray what deep insights do you have on his attitude? Players with sleepy attitudes are not the best fielders for their team Criticize his scores for they have been low but shut your mouth abt stuff like attitude about which you have no idea
I do have an idea, and maybe you should be the one watching the match first. Well, you would do well to read what I said properly before jumping up and down like a cat on a hot tin roof! I am talking abt his attitude on this tour - and his fielding (or lack of it) showed it as well. So, yes his attitude sucks and he will mostly be dropped. That would be a good thing.
I do have an idea, and maybe you should be the one watching the match first. Well, you would do well to read what I said properly before jumping up and down like a cat on a hot tin roof! I am talking abt his attitude on this tour - and his fielding (or lack of it) showed it as well. So, yes his attitude sucks and he will mostly be dropped. That would be a good thing.
oh really- he was our best fielder on display Name one player who actually fielded better??