Is Kohli too poor to be captain

G_B_

4 minutes ago, kira said:

Obviously it was your fault, I didn't even quote you, this is a message board open to all to post their opinions, who the fk are you to tell me anything? Just mind your own business #WhinyChamcha

I think I told you what I dint like , thats my opinion . Name calling is not cool , i know you are on a message board and no on can do anything about it and the reason for your bravado . 

Just now, jusarrived said:

I think I told you what I dint like , thats my opinion . Name calling is not cool , i know you are on a message board and no on can do anything about it and the reason for your bravado . 

So stop getting frustrated like a loser when someone doesn't care about your opinion, your opinion might have more appreciated if the the tone was right, but you try that nonsense with me and I'll give it back to you 10 times worse

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Are you serious? Haven't you watched enough of stoinis, henriques etc. He is similar player. Completely useless. BBL has low quality cricket than IPL. Players like head shine there.

Some times its about the squad balance , bangalore desperately need a AR who can do a bit of both .

Henriques is consistently making match winning performances for SRH . That was just an example anyway , the point is there is not one single experiment we have seen under Viart . 

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Some times its about the squad balance , bangalore desperately need a AR who can do a bit of both .

Henriques is consistently making match winning performances for SRH . That was just an example anyway , the point is there is not one single experiment we have seen under Viart . 

Virat has actually tried everyone. The players are either not good enough or consistent enough. 

Henriques has been completely useless. He has just one match winning innings this IPL till now.

Edited by Pollack
3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Virat has actually tried everyone. The players are either not good enough or consistent enough. 

Henriques has been completely useless. He has just one match winning innings this IPL till now.

Thats not what am saying , he definitely has ...my issue is with chaging the team every match . we go through this every season , are you telling me that for 4 years (?) RCB never had a settled side cos of players being inconsistent ?

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

lol did they bully you a lot in school ?

No, but it seems you are really frustrated with life, what happened? Life not happening your way, stuck in a $hitty job, no future prospects, Sachin being the greatest ever cricketer gave you a heart attack? Did you brown nose to your masters today or nah?