Hats off to Delhi think tank!!!

Ultimate_Game

You got downvoted :hysterical:

WHAT? I've been down voted? :((:((:((

What will I do now... some bright sunshine living in MP has down voted me... :((:((

He's heaped the ultimate humiliation ever possible in discussion forums... :((:((

What'll I do now ...Where will I go now! I mean the humiliation of a nobody from MP down voting me.... :((

OMG they must be giggling in their puny little Dhoni fans W/A group giving high fives...

Here, take this you up vote down vote playing prima donnas...

:finger:

:giggle:

Arrey bhai kyon lad rahe ho aapas mein? It's natural some folks will back a certain player while others will have a different opinion. After all I don't think anyone and everyone can agree on the same set of players in the XI or in the squad of 16 :dontknow: 

As long as we all agree there should be no Rahane and Rayudu in shorter format, we should be good :agree:  

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Zaheer isn't brainless, him being a bowler let's dravid to do all the decisions regarding batting while he himself handles onfield decisions, dravids brainlessness was exposed today

If zahir is not brainless, he wont have got Cummins finish his quota within 13th over and keep himself and Mathews for death. While sending Mathews ahead of Morris was a big mistake, but not having Cummins for death overs is the biggest mistake which converted a 170-175 score into 190.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Arrey bhai kyon lad rahe ho aapas mein? It's natural some folks will back a certain player while others will have a different opinion. After all I don't think anyone and everyone can agree on the same set of players in the XI or in the squad of 16 :dontknow: 

As long as we all agree there should be no Rahane and Rayudu in shorter format, we should be good :agree:  

Rayudu averages 50+ in ODIs. He is not a bad choice in middle order. He can raise the tempo too if required

Edited by DDfan2017

1 minute ago, DDfan2017 said:

Rayudu averages 50+ in ODIs. He is not a baf choice in middle order. He can raise the tempo too if required

No we don't need him to raise the tempo for Team India. he can do so for Mumbai :pray: 

If we have him in the team as well how the hell are we gonna win a match with a middle order comprising Rahane, Yuvraj and Rayudu? :fear: 

Just now, Ultimate_Game said:

No we don't need him to raise the tempo for Team India. he can do so for Mumbai :pray: 

If we have him in the team as well how the hell are we gonna win a match with a middle order comprising Rahane, Yuvraj and Rayudu? :fear: 

Rayudu or Rahane made it to the LOI squad because they were stellar in domestics as well as IPL...he has done well in his limited opportunities and obviously a fringe player because he rightfully down the pecking order....so don't see what your point is.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rayudu or Rahane made it to the LOI squad because they were stellar in domestics as well as IPL...he has done well in his limited opportunities and obviously a fringe player because he rightfully down the pecking order....so don't see what your point is.

No they haven't done as well as others. They average in 30s in List A with a SR in 70s!!! That's poor and you had a guy averaging 50 with a 100+ SR trying to get a chance.

You bring in Shami to bowl 3 overs, you bring in Jayant to bowl 2 overs. What's the point of such replacements if you dont utilize them?

Just checked the scorecard... Zak Bowled full quota and Mathooz bowled 1 over short. Between them 7 overs they conceded 78 runs for 0 wickets...

Jayant only got 2 overs...

IMO Zak is being a liability here... can have both Zak & Mathooz playing together.

2 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Woah somehow daredevils conjure up things to lose matches. Not giving Morris chance to bat was a mistake even a Somalia cricket team wouldn't do. How on earth did they do this

Forget Somalia cricket. My 7 years old nephew said, "If I were the Delhi captain, I would haven't sent Mathews ahead of Morris.

3 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

Forget Somalia cricket. My 7 years old nephew said, "If I were the Delhi captain, I would haven't sent Mathews ahead of Morris.

Forget your 7 year old nephew, @Magneto's Millipede wouldn't have sent Mathews ahead of Morris. It would probably have dropped Nair and Zaheer in favor of Nadeem and Shami (or another batsman) as well.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

2 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Apparently Dravid used to pick bowling at toss to improve our chasing in odis. It did improve as we won 16 non stop chases in 05-06 season. How does he miss this simple Morris thing? Weird

Bigger miss than missing the simple Morris thing was to bowl out Cummins within 13 overs and leave himself and Mathews to bowl death overs with bat.  That's a blunder.. Mathews could still be expected to hit some runs.. But noway you can expect Zaheer stopping flow of runs at death. He couldn't stop runs in final overs during his prime, as in WC 2011 final. How can he do now?

Edited by DDfan2017

1 minute ago, DDfan2017 said:

Bigger miss than missing the simple Morris thing was to bowl out Cummins within 13 overs and leave himself and Mathews to bowl death overs with bat.  That's a blunder.. Mathews could still be expected to hit some runs.. But noway you can expect Zaheer stopping flow of runs at death. He couldn't stop runs in final overs during his prime, as in WC final. How can he do now?

Bowling cummins was not totally a bad move ... cummins is a wicket taker and had he got Williamson and Dhawan then it would have been a totally different ballgame.... I hope that was the plan because it is easy to over think after watching Delhi strategy 

54 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Forget your 7 year old nephew, @Magneto's Millipede wouldn't have sent Mathews ahead of Morris. It would probably have dropped Nair and Zaheer in favor of Nadeem and Shami (or another batsman) as well.

Nah, I guess Zaheer is doing a fine job with the ball upfront. But he should finish his quota within 12 overs as he did with Cummins today. Instead let Cummins bowl most of his overs at death. May be, Cummins bowling 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th overs won't be a bad idea.

Edited by DDfan2017

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bowling cummins was not totally a bad move ... cummins is a wicket taker and had he got Williamson and Dhawan then it would have been a totally different ballgame.... I hope that was the plan because it is easy to over think after watching Delhi strategy 

But watching the last match against KKR itself, I felt Cummins should be bowling more at death. No overs for Zaheer himself after 14th. He went for runs in his last over in the last game too, despite giving just 13 in first 3. And same happened today too. Cummins is not the kind of bowler who bowls wicket taking deliveries, but he looks to check free flow of runs in the final overs.

Edited by DDfan2017

21 minutes ago, DDfan2017 said:

Nah, I guess Zaheer is doing a fine job with the ball upfront. But he should finish his quota within 12 overs as he did with Cummins today. Instead ley Cummins bowl most of his overs at death. May be, Cummins bowling 13th, 15th, 17th, 19th overs won't be a bad idea.

Somehow I don't see Zaheer deserving of a spot ahead of Shami or Nadeem. Zak is done and he should be a bowling coach/mentor for Delhi.

Edited by Ultimate_Game