Hindu Temple Vandalised, Idols Smashed And Thrown Into Sewage In Pakistan's Sindh Province

Gollum

14 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Destruction is not an easy thing , it require massive resources.Every destruction is met by some kind of resistance so that makes kingdom weak .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That I agree. But when people and government are both against Hindus, destroying temples cannot take 70 years. Who is resisting?

1 hour ago, zen said:

Why did Hitler's Nazi Germany not kill all the jews? Since, Hitler did not kill all the jews, based on your question, it shows that jews were not treated as badly as we are told :dontknow:

I never said Jews were not treated badly. Humans can fight back for their lives. Temple is a non living thing.

10 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I never said Jews were not treated badly. Humans can fight back for their lives. Temple is a non living thing.

Errr... no. Humans who are gassed cannot exactly fight back.

19 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

No. I do not support congress party.  How about you.  Do you support congress party

I have seen your posts praising UPA many times. Don't be so shy, go ahead, accept it. Rahul Gandhi will be very proud that at least one Congi openly accepts himself being Congi. We have a severe shortage of Congis here on this forum these days.

17 minutes ago, Texan said:

I have seen your posts praising UPA many times. Don't be so shy, go ahead, accept it. Rahul Gandhi will be very proud that at least one Congi openly accepts himself being Congi. We have a severe shortage of Congis here on this forum these days.

Not sure if its the poster 1983.. (after his world cup reference :phehe:

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Is there something you can praise about UPA? I only praise Indira Gandhi for splitting Pakistan. You surely are a congressi

34 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Is there something you can praise about UPA? I only praise Indira Gandhi for splitting Pakistan. You surely are a congressi

You got me there. My real name is Robert Vadra.

11 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

No way. Why think so highly of oneself. You can be the toilet cleaner of Vadra as part of swacch bharat abhiyaan. 

And you could be what was in the toilet before it was cleaned :phehe:

Pakistan is a fake country, all BC MC wanted a incest home. They share everything with bordering states of India, same surname same caste. Pakistani Punjabis have identity crisis. See our Indian Punjab, they read newspapers in Punjabi, they watch Punjabi channels, other Northern Indian states dance on Punjabi songs during parties. And Pakistani Punjabi's have adopted a foreign language, wannabe Mughals. They take too much pride in their looks, try to differentiate a Sindhi from Rajasthani, Pakistani Punjabi from Indian Punjabi, I could not when I was living in Toronto. Pakistani's who work in sun tan just like us Indians, look at Waqar, Ijaz, Shafiq, Akhtar. These non resident Pakistani's make biggest noise, they ran away to foreign land, never worked in sweltering 40c high UV heat. They are so superficial.