Blunderz u did in your life till date

Cricketics

surely there would be some.. for me, it's the thing i regret till date.. not informing the cops after being stopped by 4 african americans who took away 27 dollars plus my univesity id card back few years ago and threatned me not to ever take the same route or else they gonna kill me soon later, i heard few more students were robbed @ same place had i reported to the cops before, the otherz won't have been robbed share any such sick blunder u did in ur life

Un aankhon ka hansna hi kya jin aankhon mein paani na ho wo jawaani jawaani nahin jiski koi kahaani na ho... I have many such kahaanis some of which I might consider as blunder. Relationships,for example, are either very enriching or a complete blunder. A blunder that comes to mind is the time I lived in Little Rock. One evening after my dinner I went for a long drive. Arkansas is a very beautiful state, in terms of natural beauty. Drive karte karte I went too far from home and into towns with a population of 50-100 people. In a completely isolate area I come across this lady standing by the roadside asking for lift. She wears a mini-skirt and loose halter top, in early 20s. Quite pretty but in a ghetto way. And for some weird, or blunderous, reason I stopped the car and gave her the lift. On next gas station I stop to get gas. I asked the girl if she would want to get fresh or have some ciggarette etc. but suddenly the girl who had been very chirpy went awfully quiet. She wouldnt even budge out of the car. I then saw that there were a couple of cop cars in the gas station. There must have been lafda of some kind. Against my better judgement I hopped in the car and drove away. The girls keeps feeding me stories, which could have very well been bullshit, as to how the man (of the gas station) beats her up and she took off with some money that day. I stopped at the next gas station and let her out. I think it was a close shave - give lift to an unknown person who could very well have done something wrong.

Guest dada_rocks

I told a girl to her face that ur procliamed love has nothing to do with love and eveyrthing to do with just released JEE results.. Should not have said that poor girl was in tears..I regret that incident till this day..Whereever you are Poonamji I am sorry I lost my temper and beat the crap out of one guy in Delhi where walking of the scene would have worked just fine.. I should not have dropped my UPSC dreams on mere toss of coin result..Yes I litrally did that routine when faced with the dilemma of pursuing higher studies or pursuing UPSC dreams... I should not have sent a mail to some girl and broken off the way I did.. I should not have stopped my personal first-hand liaision with RSS.. Sounds like whole life panning out as litany of I should not have done this or that.. Man list is endless I will stop now

I told a girl to her face that ur procliamed love has nothing to do with love and eveyrthing to do with just released JEE results.. Should not have said that poor girl was in tears..I regret that incident till this day..Whereever you are Poonamji I am sorry I lost my temper and beat the crap out of one guy in Delhi where walking of the scene would have worked just fine.. I should not have dropped my UPSC dreams on mere toss of coin result..Yes I litrally did that routine when faced with the dilemma of pursuing higher studies or pursuing UPSC dreams... I should not have sent a mail to some girl and broken off the way I did.. I should not have stopped my personal first-hand liaision with RSS..
Yes thats a blunder indeed(in the eyes of Sandtest that is :haha: ) I can relate to atleast one event up above, and that is getting into fistfight with guy(s). Used to do that quite regularly, not sure why? Maybe because the other guy was also a badmaash. Khair mellowed down with age.

Guest dada_rocks

That fight was so silly.. I was making a call in that pre-cellphone era from soem phone-booth. The passage to the booth was very narrow I was standing there one guy comes and says excuse me I answerd excused and let him go.. I hardly had taken few steps out of that booth ; a guy taps me on my shoulder and asks, what did u just say. Since those "excuse-me" words came quite naturally so I could not relate to his question. I showed my ignorance then he recounts the story and says" That's not the right etiquette". I asked " Who are you some kind of etiquette police." He asks aggressively, "Say sorry" I don't know what came on to me, "You have to be kidding me" Since all this interaction was happening in English my brother from BIT Sindri along with their friends, couple of them bonafide hitmen, who were waiting there for me around 20 meters away took him to be my friend and conversation as some friendly chat. Anyway this sample out of blue pushes me aggressively and I fall down. Before I could get up all those guys were all over him beating them like crap. They are professional pangebaaz and took it little too seriously after-all their Bhaiya" was shoved. Poor guy started bleeding through his mouth. Big ruckus followed because he turned out to be son of some high ranking police officer fortunately even among the beating members one was son of some big-shot police officer other was son of sitting MP. Anyway poor guy was in hospital for two weeks we even visited him as a token of truce. Hope we both are richer by that experience at least I am because since then I have not fallen prey to urge to take it into hands where a mere sorry can fix things.. Yes RSS relation saw a hiatus during kanpur days thereafter didn't get time to go back.

When I was about 6 years old ... I was at my cousin's house playing. One of his neighbors (about the same age as us) and I got into an argument, and he slapped me. To this day, I regret that I didn't slap him back. Ideally, I would've liked to beat the snuff out of him, but being a smallish guy, I could at least have slapped him back. Dammit!

Guest dada_rocks
I felt incomplete until I got married. Now I feel I'm finished! (personal blunder)
:haha: I feel the same but can't say it, u know I am that finished:haha:

I was at my cousin's house playing. One of his neighbors (about the same age as us) and I got into an argument' date=' and he slapped me. To this day, I regret that I didn't slap him back. Ideally, I would've liked to beat the snuff out of him, but being a smallish guy, I could at least have slapped him back. Dammit![/quote'] almost the same.. when I was 14-15 those gangsta students slapped my friend and i was on other side of play ground in school.. to this day I regret not asking my friend to "slap him back and we will see what happens after that.. "

To all those saying left india as 'biggest' blunder. Is it so irreversible? i mean rajeev + others above can return back if they truly think its a 'blunder' and want to take a 'corrective' action. So why dont u return back to correct the blunder? Is it money thats stopping u? Is it the better lifestyle that is stopping u? Is it the better workplace envt/college/school etc? What other reasons? And if you have good reasons to stay abroad, then why is it the biggest blunder? :D

Fineleg, some things are just not possible from many angles..a message board is too small to talk abt 15 years of ups and downs Also, the blunder was done long time back so reversing it now won't be as effective Its not a simple case of just money and comfort all the time

Fineleg, some things are just not possible from many angles..a message board is too small to talk abt 15 years of ups and downs Also, the blunder was done long time back so reversing it now won't be as effective Its not a simple case of just money and comfort all the time
15 years may sound like a long time, sometimes it is, and sometimes even with 15 years its not a big deal...and I agree it depends on ur personal situation - so yes, it may be irreversible for some folks. However, I doubt if everyone here who considers this as 'biggest blunder' is indeed in such irreversible situation.

Blunders hahahahahah. Joining this forum was my biggest blunder :icflove:

had i reported to the cops before, the otherz won't have been robbed
Or you would have been dead :hysterical: In my case leaving India was the best thing I ever did :giggle: Main blunders would be that I rejected some girls I should not have. I mean I still can't work out how I could reject things handed to me on a plate :hysterical: I myself got played like a trumpet by three girls and that hurt me sooooo bad back then :(( Oh! I was so innocent once upon a time.