Asad Rauf shafts Sachin

I think when watching live it looked close especially since SRT was playing of his crease. Obviously Lee pressuried Rauf. But' date=' SRT also survived some really close lbw decisions (50-50) so can't complain too much (expect for the fact that Aussies pressurize the umpires).[/quote']He survived only ONE close appeal and that'd be given not out 80% of the times. The others were clearly not out, specially the last one.
The usual cra.p. These things happen in cricket blah blah blah
I am fine with the whining about bad decision. But i am certainly not fine by the comment "cheating pak umpire"..... don't bring in the nationality
I am fine with the whining about bad decision. But i am certainly not fine by the comment "cheating pak umpire"..... don't bring in the nationality
He is a pak and he is a cheat. So my post is all relevant. Stick your PC bull where the sun dont shine, Not first time Rauf has stitched India up. And he is not the first nor the last Pak to be not trusted by India

it has always been like this no umpire has ever failed to give d master out on difficult appeals especially against autralia always it is he, who is targetted, every umpire wants to stop him as early as possible they fear another record in the making it is just his fate....... missed out on another super ton yet again in perth

stop cribbing for once! dravid got a life too and sachin was plumb twice before he was adjudged out....aussies should have more reasons to whinge
And go get a new pair of glasses. SRT was never plumb, the only close decision that he got would go in favor of the batsman at least 80% of time. RD was lucky though.
Guest dada_rocks

LBW has always been scam.. In same situation u can give out or not-out both can be explained...... All those appeals which were either going over the top or just touching the top of the bails was being touted as close one today.. Sooner or later umpire had to succumb.. I have no complaints as long as same continues when aussies bat

Bar the Tendulkar decision the 2 umpires have done an amazing job. The Aus were appealing for anything and everything.. Cant blame the Aus because they are trying to win.. Cant blame the umps to because they cant get it right all the time.. Naked eye he looked out.. because of the way he was hopping after impact.. Anyway at that point of time he was getting beat by an amazing spell from Bret Lee where he was trapped on the pad atleast 3 times to balls middle and leg .. Playing and missing a number of times.. Lets get over it guys. can't blame it on bad umpiring all the time.. The number of appeals they turned down was amazing.. and were all correct decisions.. Bucknor and Benson would have for sure had India bowling by now...