Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

Whatever the result I've seen a fighting Indian unit that doesn't seem to give up and is competing with the Aussies tooth and nail. This is one top class test match whatever the end result. I'm quite happy to see the Indians do so well since the 2nd test match.

Gambo - on this pitch which is playing quite well, and over 2+ days remaining, this is not a "miracle" if Aus win. It will be a very solid chase, but no miracle needed. Well played RPSingh and VVSL
This is going to be the second highest run chase ever if Australia get to it and you call it normal
This is going to be the second highest run chase ever if Australia get to it and you call it normal
DC, History or not, please take a look at the current pitch and conditions. And time left in the match. Looking at that, this is not a miracle chase or anything like that. Get set, play normally and the runs will keep coming. India also have chance - but need some excellent bowling on this pitch - similar to 1st Inn, and this time our fielders have to grab all chances.

Umpires and Rogers may well decide the game We all know how India makes a hero of the debutants. I feel Rogers will chip in big in this inning and of course we can't help forget the most important couple of guys that will decide the course of the test match. Yup the men in white coat. I reckon they will make or wreck India's chances in this test match too. There is nothing either India or Australia will be able to do I reckon. Here's hoping may the best team win and the umpires don't wreck this test match either. I'm not confident about Rauf or Billy. :((