Feelings before and during the last day of Perth test.

fineleg

Fair point Veer. An Aussie team in full flight is hard to stop. Hope we are able to bat them out of the game (i.e. >500) . Anything less would be under threat from this highly motivated Aussie team. Realistically though, India must get a minimum of 200 in their second innings. That would give them a fighting chance. 400 and above will make us the favourites!

Shaun Tait looked a wreck yesterday It was heartning to see that of course. His bowling was as insipid as it can get. He was all over the shop and resembled a club class bowler. That was one amazing stuff. Sure I like to see the faster bowlers dominate but at times I'd like to see them dusted as well. I think he lost it mentally and physically towards the end of the day. Johnson was bowling way quicker than Tait even when Tait had wind behind him. I hope Indians can use this opportunity and wreck him more today. Lee looked a bit flat in the last session too and Johnson wasn't impressive either. I guess the mental scar of conceeding a lead over 100 runs must have pulled them down mentally. I hope India continue the good work today. It's not going to be an easy day for India either but with a bit of positive cricket they can put this Aussie attack to the sword.

If India is 2-150 by lunch I think B Lee & Co (except S Clark) wont be able to motivate themselves too much . Tait ' date= B lee , bhajji type of bowlers need early wickets else they struggle..
na na na, cut it right there.. don't put lee in along with tait.. lee is a much improved bowler and is playing the role of p'ship breaker these dayz.... whatever the score is, he is capable of breaking the p'ship.. also the other guy is stuart clark..
I think I Pathan can be a jackpot if he clicks .... He scores quick and can hang around plus if he doesnt get out quickly that'll frustrate the aussies ...
We are going to WIN THIS MATCH!!!! and Dhoni is going to shine in this innings. Now that today seems to be the day of my prophecies, this is another one. Hey, if this (Sehwag/Dhoni performing) comes true, the other one (match one) will likely come true too.

How excited are we all ! I have been so happy and over the moon since yesterday. When I got up this morning the first thing that came to my mind was "can the Indians do it" and I'm still thinking about it. After reading so many posts I can see we all are excited and cant wait to see what will happen today but at the same time we all are a little scared that it can all get stuffed up if there is a collapse.. Wow ! I am excited and cant wait for the play to start. Please share what you are feeling or have felt since yesterday :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

all of a sudden everybody is in love with Sehwag .. wonder what we all will say if he gets out early :nervous:
i will still stick with him forever......u need to believe in ur players( d players u think can perform at highest level)...im still backing yuvi as well, although every1 is against him.....