Ten entertaining English Movies you would buy to keep

theguyinallblue

OK...i want to buy/download :D few movies ...and all of a sudden my mind has gone blank.. i can only name few movies... pls list your fav 10 english movies ( Entertaining) DVDs you will buy.. Mine are 1. The Good The Bad and The Ugly 2. Castaway 3. You've got mail. 4. What women want 5. an Indiana Jones movie 6. a sex comedy movie ( american pie types) 7. 8. 9. 10.

Waise toh bhaiya, zyaada Angrezi filim dekhataa nahin hoon, lekin jo bhi dekhaa hai, in that I prefer Masala sci fi action type movies- (1) Shawshank Redemption -- This is a class One --- I wonder why we Indians can't make such movies. (2) All Star Wars Movies -- I loved their conccept of "Force". (3) Lord of the Rings (4) Schindler's List -- old movie but I recommend everyone to watch :thumbs_up: (5) Silence of the Lambs (6) Arnold Salwar Nickers -- TERMINATOR movies (7) Predator -- Arnie rocks again!! (8) Pulp fiction (9) Usual Suspects -- ekdum jabardast ending hai (10) Jason Bourne moviez and Mission Imp. - I There many more like Aliens part 1,2,3 etc. , add Matrix PS: I don't understand why people like so much Godfather movie -- saala kis jubaan mein baat kertey hain pataa hee nahin chaltaa...:nervous:

would like to have more but this are the ones i would like to have if ineeded to shortlist into 10 1) amores perros( trans: life is a *****) 2)21 grams( most depressing movie till date but still worth a watch 3) babel 4)snatch/lockstock and twosmoking barrels 5) eternal sunshine of a spotless mind 6) adaptation 7) lord of the rings SERIES 8) schindler's list 9) T2 10)matrix part1

Ten English movies i'd own (and i own some of these), in no particular order: 1. The Godfather Trilogy ( easily, the best ever mafiosi movie) 2. The deer hunter 3. Fight club 4. Shawshank Redemption 5. Ronin 6. The Usual suspects 7. Silence of the lambs 8. The LOTR series 9. The hunt for Red October 10. To Kill a Mockingbird

My 25 (10 won't do): 1. Godfather (1-3) 2. Silence of the lambs 3. Predator 4. Beautiful mind (Russel Crowe at his best) 5. Gladiator 6. Training day (violent) 7. Jurassic Park (1, 3) 8. National treasure (1) 9. Spiderman (1,2 - has there been a 3?) 10. Superman returns (last one) 11. Benhur 12. Ten commandments 13. Great escape 14. Enter the dragon 15. Titanic 16. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 17. Toy Story (1 and 2) 18. Lion King 19. Rain Man 20. Cocktail 21. Mission Impossible (1, 2, 3) 22. Raiders of the lost Ark 23. Indiana Jones and the last crusade 24. LOTR (1, 2, 3) 25. Matrix (1, 2, 3)

Yoda, i don't think crouching tiger hidden dragon qualifies. Its a chinese movie with English subtitles/dubbing! :D PS: Yes, in many ways, 10 is too short. Movies like 'A beautiful mind, Schindler's list, American beauty,Matrix 1, Gladiator, Good Will Hunting, Braveheart,A clockwork Orange, etc.' would make it in my top 10 depending on my mood. Too many to list really- hollywood has really churned out some amazing movies amidst a lot of cr@p.

1) My Cousin Vinny 2) A Time to Kill 3) Sound of Music 4) My Fair Lady 5) Green Mile 6) Shawshank Redemption 7) The Scent of a Woman 8) Cars 9) A Few Good Men 10) Beautiful Mind Movies I will NOT spend ANY money on: 1) Titanic - I walked out during the intermission - what a drag 2) LOTR - I slept through 1 & 3. Gollum kept me entertained in 2 3) Harry Potter series - Yawwwwwwwwwn. But, I might have to get them when the kids grow up a bit, and get indoctrinated into that stuff. 4) Matrix series - am just not into that hi-tech beep-beep-beep stuff.

my fave movies that i have on DVD 1. LOTR Trilogy 2. T2 3. Scarface 4. Godfather Trilogy 5. Goodfellas 6. Snatch 7. Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrells 8. The Usual Suspects 9. Forrest Gump 10. Pulp Fiction 11. City of God 12. Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie (yes i have it) 13. Fight Club 14. Good Will Hunting 15. Training Day got loads of other DVD's but they dont count as faves looking to get Amores Perros The Departed & Infernal Affairs La Haine