When was the last time,

Ram

A 19 year old rookie pacer beat Ricky Ponting for bounce and movement and had him caught fending at one ? Actually, when was the last time ANY Indian bowler had Ponting out like that ? We have a gem amidst our ranks, in the form of Ishant. He looked the most potent of the Indian bowlers yesterday and was a pity he bowled only 7 overs. In the last tour of Aus, a 19 year old pace star was born, only to lose its glitter soon afterwards. Few can forget the searing yorker than Irfan bowled to castle Gilchrist or his superb outswinger to get rid of Steve Waugh. History has repeated itself. Only, this time, lets hope it doesnt complete the cycle.

Yeah, a little muscle will go a long way. McGrath was pretty lean when he first came, so under the right guidance, he should become a good bowler. We do need to take good care of him. Also, when he builds some muscle, his pace will go up considerably too. I wish I live to see an indian pace bowler consistently bowling around 145k :-) If he reaches 150k, main apni waseeyat uske naam kar doonga :-) (chalo, one more lie for today, and hell is confirmed ... but then I'll take it as long as they show India's matches on TV!)