Suddenly Virat turning from wonder boy to supervillain

SK_IH

13 hours ago, Lala said:

Yeah at least you guys can hide behind shame by telling past 10 years head to head record.You guys always talk about the performance of last 10 years where the Dhoni's era. Similarly we had a great era when Imran khan was captaining. Now its gone. Past is the past. So Pls yaar stop blabbing about the past like you won this amount, that amount or whatever. If so, can u tell me ODI & TEST head to head records as well? :giggle: still we are way ahead and we slapped u in front of home crowd during last bilateral series in 2012. Remember?

I am talking about the really big ODI tournaments....in every era, present or past .... we have won all the 11 matches in the 50 over and 20 over World Cups.

Even your Imran Khan lost to us in the World Cup.

25 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I am talking about the really big ODI tournaments....in every era, present or past .... we have won all the 11 matches in the 50 over and 20 over World Cups.

Even your Imran Khan lost to us in the World Cup.

Who told u champions trophy is useless tourney neither really big huh?? Champions trophy is the mini-world cup. We got the revenge for what u guys did in T20 WC 2007 Final. So we are really really satisfy with the effort as underdogs where even nobody thought we would make it to SF at least. So beating a higher ranked team in a final is always proud to achieve even after we lost in the first match. I can see the pain you are still having. Time will heal everything. Just keep calm. Let us enjoy our moment. 

Just now, Lala said:

Who told u champions trophy is useless tourney neither really big huh?? Champions trophy is the mini-world cup. We got the revenge for what u guys did in T20 WC 2007 Final. So we are really really satisfy with the effort as underdogs where even nobody thought we would make it to SF at least. So beating a higher ranked team in a final is always proud to achieve even after we lost in the first match. I can see the pain you are still having. Time will heal everything. Just keep calm. Let us enjoy our moment. 

You are not understanding my posts.

Pakistan put in a good effort and won the CT.  That needs to be congratulated. You did well.

CT is a biggish tournament but never as big or as important as the 50 over World Cup or the 20 over World T20. 

That needs to be understood too but fans of both sides are forgetting this.

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

You are not understanding my posts.

Pakistan put in a good effort and won the CT.  That needs to be congratulated. You did well.

CT is a biggish tournament but never as big or as important as the 50 over World Cup or the 20 over World T20. 

That needs to be understood too but fans of both sides are forgetting this.

There are chances that CT could be scrapped.