In hindsight was Partition best thing to happen to India ?

Tendu_10

On 7/13/2017 at 0:06 PM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

All hypothesis. None may have existed if we were together. Russia would have never dared to reach Afghanistan and US would have never come to Afghanistan. Hypothetical again. Yet if you believe there were benefits, let's have one more for the benefits. Bye.

Name one country where Muslims live in peace with other religions. 

Name one country where Muslims live in peace with other religions. 

the only places that did were secular dictatorships in the middle east where religious extremism was curbed.

and i think now central asian former soviet republics where most are secular and Muslim by name and i.d only and not like indian and pakistani muslims at all who still take the religion seriously.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

muslims will be gotten rid of eventually. india has to move forward at some point.

When is eventually? Will we also destroy all the mosques , mazaars and other contributions by Muslims to this land or there are none. And hopefully we will leave in peace after that?

When is eventually? Will we also destroy all the mosques , mazaars and other contributions by Muslims to this land or there are none. And hopefully we will leave in peace after that?

when jihadi muslims try to attack indian state which will happen inevitably. Then we will strike back and any muslim who wants to stay has to accept whos law it is. And all muslim appeasement will stop.

Those who are jihadi supporters they will be removed from India.

Once islamic threat is removed. hindutva will lose power too and true secular india can be realised.

1 minute ago, Tendu_10 said:

when jihadi muslims try to attack indian state which will happen inevitably. Then we will strike back and any muslim who wants to stay has to accept whos law it is. And all muslim appeasement will stop.

Those who are jihadi supporters they will be removed from India.

Once islamic threat is removed. hindutva will lose power too and true secular india can be realised.

So are they waiting for something or are we waiting for the inevitable. Why not now or why don't we initiate the cleansing? Who will do it.

our dharma teaches peace and co existence but islam is an intolerant expansionist faith esp to non abrahamics who islam sees as subhuman. So we will deal with them and we will have to or we are dead.

So are they waiting for something or are we waiting for the inevitable. Why not now or why don't we initiate the cleansing? Who will do it.

yes we should launch pre emptive strike on jihadi sympathiser and traitors to India as well as fake seculars who enable this.

1 minute ago, Tendu_10 said:

yes we should launch pre emptive strike on jihadi sympathiser and traitors to India as well as fake seculars who enable this.

Good start. How will you find out who is the sympathizer, traitors and fake secular. 

Good start. How will you find out who is the sympathizer, traitors and fake secular. 

any muslim with beard n topi and niqabi women is questionable as are the statements of sympathisers and the traitors and fake seculars are all there for us to see. Mamta in Bengal is killing the state due to appeasement of Muslim radicals.

8 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

any muslim with beard n topi and niqabi women is questionable as are the statements of sympathisers and the traitors and fake seculars are all there for us to see. Mamta in Bengal is killing the state due to appeasement of Muslim radicals.

If it is there for all to see, why don't you start now. Kal Kare so aaj kar, aaj Kare so ab..

If it is there for all to see, why don't you start now. Kal Kare so aaj kar, aaj Kare so ab..

you need instruments of the state to be fully effective. a few lone individuals can achieve nothing. Modi Ji once re elected in 2019 will make sure that jihadi threat is removed from India.

once Modi Ji is re elected we will get a solution to the Muslim Question that has haunted us since partition.

What exactly is the benefit of having a "peaceful" minority community? 

if we had 150m Jains Zoroastrians Buddhists i wouldnt care. But Islam is the faith that has the highest percentage of radical followers. anywhere where there is a large population of Muslim minority you will get incessant minority demands and cries for appeasement and social conflict and tension. And extremism and terrorism too. Even if only 10-20% are radical that is still too many extremists too handle.

Why not now. Why wait for re election. Will something change?

bhai saab there is something called due process. i respect that. vigilantes cant achieve nothing. its the state n govt that will do it under Modi Ji.

It's completely in the hands of the peaceful community whether they keep testing the Satan Dharmic communities to lose patience or peacefully co exist...

The peaceful community needs to think hard which way they are going...

If they think that they can continue to do whatever they like and all the onus is on the majority Hindus to maintain the "secular fabric" of the country, it'll be a grave mistake...

The country is changing...

It's complete in the hands of the peaceful community whether they keep testing the Satan Dharmic communities to lose patience or peacefully co exist...

The peaceful community needs to think hard which way they are going...

If they think that they can continue to do whatever they like and all the onus is on the majority Hindus to maintain the "secular fabric" of the country, it'll be a grave mistake...

The country is changing...

exactly hindutva is just a reaction to years of minority appeasement particularly Muslim one. Only Hindus will accept getting a worse deal from the law as a majority because they were too naive and idiots were under the spell of Nehru and Gandhi who self flagellated for partition and thinking if we appease muslims they wont become radical n blaming hindu community for it. But the islamic faith is such that it rarely works well as a minority unless u have a strong control of it n dont appease it. As soon as u start appeasing then more n more demands will come.

now more n more hindus are waking up to the threat and we are seeing hindutva rise. If islam could play nice then yes we wouldnt have these issues.