Man Thrashed, House Burnt After Dead Cow 'Found' Outside House

Rohit S. Ambani

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Who is defending Gau Rakshaks as criminals. But its pure Chewtiyaap of yours to claim that those people who were involved in this incident were "Gau Rakshaks".

The mob was common men who were incited into taking law into their own hand. And hence you see no serious injury to that man. If police does a proper job, It will more likely then not find that this whole story goes all the way back to some Khangressi or Lalu Yadavs party politician who paid that Muslim man to fool into slaughter of that cow.  Because no, In rural India, No Muslim slaughters cow if they know there are Hindus who visit their area.

if they are not Gau-Rakshaks, they have no business defending cows in the first place. 

What does it mean, 'in rural india no muslim slaughters cows if they know there are hindus who visit the area' ? I have personally seen cows being slaughtered in muslim butcher shops in middle of nowhere villages in Awadh back in the 90s when i was travelling. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

if they are not Gau-Rakshaks, they have no business defending cows in the first place. 

What does it mean, 'in rural india no muslim slaughters cows if they know there are hindus who visit the area' ? I have personally seen cows being slaughtered in muslim butcher shops in middle of nowhere villages in Awadh back in the 90s when i was travelling. 

What an absurd logic. You should send atleast 50% of Indian into jails for they are Gau Rakshaks.

For second part, what government is saying that slaughterhouses should acquire cows ditrectly from the people who raised them. No middle man. You know what it means. It means Hindu villagers will automatically not sell their cows, if they know what is going to happen to them. They sell it because they are kept in dark about slaughter aspect of their cattle. So dont make up things.

Watch Om Puri's Tamas. You will see where morality of rural India stands. Its still right there in 1940s era. Not in High rises of New York

Edited by mishra

32 minutes ago, mishra said:

What an absurd logic. You should send atleast 50% of Indian into jails for they are Gau Rakshaks.

For second part, what government is saying that slaughterhouses should acquire cows ditrectly from the people who raised them. No middle man. You know what it means. It means Hindu villagers will automatically not sell their cows, if they know what is going to happen to them. They sell it because they are kept in dark about slaughter aspect of their cattle. So dont make up things.

Watch Om Puri's Tamas. You will see where morality of rural India stands. Its still right there in 1940s era. Not in High rises of New York

last i checked, 500 million Indians are not going around assaulting people or standing around the road inspecting for cow smuggling. 

You are the one making up nonsense like hindu villagers have no idea their cows are slaughtered when they sell them. Nobody is that naive or dumb. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

last i checked, 500 million Indians are not going around assaulting people or standing around the road inspecting for cow smuggling. 

You are the one making up nonsense like hindu villagers have no idea their cows are slaughtered when they sell them. Nobody is that naive or dumb. 

Just to sample your self, Go to any village, Slaughter a cow on Road. And see how many Gau Rakshaks are there. :two_thumbs_up:

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Just to sample your self, Go to any village, Slaughter a cow on Road. And see how many Gau Rakshaks are there. :two_thumbs_up:

anyone who is not a member of the justice system, who does vigilantism in name of cows, is a criminal Gau-Rakshak.