Video: 1st 5 Aus Wickets + Sharma Rippers to get Ponting

Rajiv

what a classic spell it was from Ishant.. its been long long time since i have seen a seamer troubling a world class batsman so much.. i mean kudoz to this IShant
..lost the vid, but very similar from Flintoff to Ponting in Ashes 05

..lost the vid' date=' but very similar from Flintoff to Ponting in Ashes 05[/quote'] well that was the over of 05 ashes.. watched it live.. but well that comez no where near to this.. that was flintoff backed by his home crowd in home town.. and that was just one over here ishant bowling in aus, away from home and continuouzly over by over trouble punter i have that 05 whole ashes on dvd..

..I have DVD too, but my point was not seeing the video..but working punter up..this is a 19 year old in Aus and the wicket was similar to this In addition, that were swinging conditions in england
The kid has grown up on this tour! What a difference confidence makes - talk of hitting the right areas on this pitch. W looked like completely lost. Thanks again for the video. This site is my real connection to the cricketing world!

Big hearted guy-this ishant is! each one of those 3 LBW shouts were like "out" to me, if u recall Sachin's and Dhoni's verdicts. I think the umpires are sh!t scared to adjudge Ponting LBW( i remember Benson-bhajji-ponting-sysdney, but that was rare)