India needs Split captaincy

30 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Certainely u cnt even compete that 

UR post are laughed off as gems here n ur talking about my logic

IF a make a thread of ur gems that ll be shifted to jokes section 

Whenever u say dhoni as gr8 leader u shud mention dhoni as gr8 LOI leader, test he was poor

His bodylang, ideas were most bizzare ...........kohli test captaincy looks way better as of now 

GAnguly dravid had their own issues 

Ganguky was no far from being biased and stupid on many occasions and he was no far away from controversies n off field drama. His politics was one of the worst and he reaped it in return 

Dravid leadership wasnt strong enough, even though tactically i regd him really high as a leader he had many issues

even sarfraz how much has he even captain to be put across kohli, yes he looks a better captain in pressure situation but there is more to captaincy 

N put these names across kohli when kohli captains as much as them . 

I am not here to divide stats based on ODI / Tests etc and also that division would be necessary if this was a purely stats based discussion on captaincy ...here we are focusing on a leadership aspect - being a captain is just a part of it as Dhoni despite not being the captain and Dravid not being captain for a long time himself were better "leaders" than Kohli.

Considering my logic is of a alien feature to you , I don't expect much better - your bollywood level of logic explains the level of understanding you have 

Ganguly controversies off field or on field were never based on his ego or backing his "Friends" into the team and such foolish level of idiotic behavior as Kohli .

To be a leader , you do not necessarily have to be a captain !  -  Sachin was a much better leader when he wasn't the captain and same is the case with Dravid - Kohli is failing as a captain and he is faaaaaaaaaaar from being any sort of leader.

22 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

I am not here to divide stats based on ODI / Tests etc and also that division would be necessary if this was a purely stats based discussion on captaincy ...here we are focusing on a leadership aspect - being a captain is just a part of it as Dhoni despite not being the captain and Dravid not being captain for a long time himself were better "leaders" than Kohli.

Considering my logic is of a alien feature to you , I don't expect much better - your bollywood level of logic explains the level of understanding you have 

Ganguly controversies off field or on field were never based on his ego or backing his "Friends" into the team and such foolish level of idiotic behavior as Kohli .

No captain helps his frends, they all have believe in certain players . Even ganguly has backed many crappy players 

To be a leader , you do not necessarily have to be a captain !  -  Sachin was a much better leader when he wasn't the captain and same is the case with Dravid - Kohli is failing as a captain and he is faaaaaaaaaaar from being any sort of leader.

Stop bringing my profession in btw, what are u jls that u aint a part of it. BE happy in urs whatever it is 

A leader is someone who leads from the front- kohli does

A leader someone who team looks upto

Ashwin- i wanna become kohli in bowling

KL rahul- Kohli changed the way i looked at fitness 

A leader shud 1st grant earn his own place, kohli is the 1st name on the list 

A leader shud be gr8 motivator- kohli is 

A leader shud stand for the team - kohli does 

A leader is someone who never runs away from problem- kohli never, and there were strong signs that ganguly did 

A leader is someone who controls the unit - Dravid cudnt chappell was in command, kohli does

A leader is a good communicator - 

Harbhajan- for the 1st time in my career i was told why i was being dropped and kohli told me the reason . No one before did that 

A leader shud have a positive attitude- the way kohli went for victory in Adelaide test.....dnt knw how many indian captain wud have done that 

A leader shud lead by example- look at his fitness n Hard work......does anyone come even close

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
45 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No captain helps his frends, they all have believe in certain players . Even ganguly has backed many crappy players 

Stop bringing my profession in btw, what are u jls that u aint a part of it. BE happy in urs whatever it is 

A leader is someone who leads from the front- kohli does

A leader someone who team looks upto

Ashwin- i wanna become kohli in bowling

KL rahul- Kohli changed the way i looked at fitness 

A leader shud 1st grant earn his own place, kohli is the 1st name on the list 

A leader shud be gr8 motivator- kohli is 

A leader shud stand for the team - kohli does 

A leader is someone who never runs away from problem- kohli never, and there were strong signs that ganguly did 

A leader is someone who controls the unit - Dravid cudnt chappell was in command, kohli does

A leader is a good communicator - 

Harbhajan- for the 1st time in my career i was told why i was being dropped and kohli told me the reason . No one before did that 

A leader shud have a positive attitude- the way kohli went for victory in Adelaide test.....dnt knw how many indian captain wud have done that 

A leader shud lead by example- look at his fitness n Hard work......does anyone come even close

A leader is someone who leads from the front-  How does he  ?  Does leading from the front entail ,  backing your friends ?  Disregarding Your coaches advice ?      

A leader someone who team looks upto  -    Ashwin and Rahul are mentioning his batting skills -  Does not make him a good leader.

A leader shud be gr8 motivator  -  How has he motivated the team ?   -  The guy dissappeared in the Australia series ,   his stupid decisions does not invoke any enthusiasm.   All your points are pretty much rhetorical guesswork.

A leader shud stand for the team  -   Standing up for your friends does not mean Standing for the team !  - If he was to stand for his team , he would have kept relationships aside and not playing Yuvraj or Ashwin or not backed out of form Jadeja and included other players. 

A leader is someone who controls the unit   -     Bullying isn't controlling. 

A leader is a good communicator -   The guy refused to talk to his coach for months and did not speak to his coach in the entire of an important ICC tournament !

A leader shud have a positive attitude  -     Deleting tweets of him welcoming the Coach of the Indian National Team /  Refusing to quit if the coach isn't changed is a positive attitude ? 

A leader shud lead by example-    Fitness levels do not make you a great leader. Sarfaraz with a belly is a better leader !  He rallied a no name team to give their 110 % ,   Kohli took a team of superstars and turned this into a gang war within the team where friendships are bigger than performances and Coaching / Management staff are held at Ransom ! 

27 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

A leader is someone who leads from the front-  How does he  ?  Does leading from the front entail ,  backing your friends ?  Disregarding Your coaches advice ?      

Also read every match report the hits the nets 1st and leaves it last and thats what team looks upto 

A leader someone who team looks upto  -    Ashwin and Rahul are mentioning his batting skills -  Does not make him a good leader.

No go read their interview before shooting ur mouth off

A leader shud be gr8 motivator  -  How has he motivated the team ?   -  The guy dissappeared in the Australia series ,   his stupid decisions does not invoke any enthusiasm.   All your points are pretty much rhetorical guesswork.

So is he a machine who ll have every series as good series

U want me to start counting the number of series the names u mentioned above disappeared. One of the names u mentioned above even ran looking at green pitch

A leader shud stand for the team  -   Standing up for your friends does not mean Standing for the team !  - If he was to stand for his team , he would have kept relationships aside and not playing Yuvraj or Ashwin or not backed out of form Jadeja and included other players. 

Ganja funka hai kya

Acc to u yuvi was a better hitter and a good fielder

JAdeja was better then pandya

Ab ye out of form ho gye

How is everyone playing his frends. Ashwin jadeja dhoni ke bhi dost kohli ke bhi dost.......

Mishra khilata log bolte north zone, chahal khilata log bolte RCB

Kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam hai bhonkna 

A leader is someone who controls the unit   -     Bullying isn't controlling. 

And when did that happen

Players to pagal baithe hai na dressing room men jo uski nhin kumble ki complain kr rhe hai

N dhoni is the biggest idiot in that case who handed over him the captaincy by saying he is the most suitable

Aur sir apne to CCTV camera lagaye hue hai na 

Kash CCTV camera dekhne ki jagah cricket ya stats hi dekh lo sab galat hi hai 

A leader is a good communicator -   The guy refused to talk to his coach for months and did not speak to his coach in the entire of an important ICC tournament !

A leader shud have a positive attitude  -     Deleting tweets of him welcoming the Coach of the Indian National Team /  Refusing to quit if the coach isn't changed is a positive attitude ? 

About ur coach argument , since u dnt read or study every fact 

14 player had problem with kumble not only kohli......14 players

Why blame kohli alone

If coaching is the issue , dnt mention ganguly as xample who had problem with chappell and buchanan 

A leader shud lead by example-    Fitness levels do not make you a great leader. Sarfaraz with a belly is a better leader !  He rallied a no name team to give their 110 % ,   Kohli took a team of superstars and turned this into a gang war within the team where friendships are bigger than performances and Coaching / Management staff are held at Ransom ! 

So kohli is only about fitness level.....well well well 

Gang war....were is it. Team is united against kumble

Fights were worst under dravid, ganguly and many werent happy with dhoni to 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Also read every match report the hits the nets 1st and leaves it last and thats what team looks upto 

No go read their interview before shooting ur mouth off

So is he a machine who ll have every series as good series

U want me to start counting the number of series the names u mentioned above disappeared. One of the names u mentioned above even ran looking at green pitch

Ganja funka hai kya

Acc to u yuvi was a better hitter and a good fielder

JAdeja was better then pandya

Ab ye out of form ho gye

How is everyone playing his frends. Ashwin jadeja dhoni ke bhi dost kohli ke bhi dost.......

Mishra khilata log bolte north zone, chahal khilata log bolte RCB

Kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam hai bhonkna 

And when did that happen

Players to pagal baithe hai na dressing room men jo uski nhin kumble ki complain kr rhe hai

N dhoni is the biggest idiot in that case who handed over him the captaincy by saying he is the most suitable

Aur sir apne to CCTV camera lagaye hue hai na 

Kash CCTV camera dekhne ki jagah cricket ya stats hi dekh lo sab galat hi hai 

About ur coach argument , since u dnt read or study every fact 

14 player had problem with kumble not only kohli......14 players

Why blame kohli alone

If coaching is the issue , dnt mention ganguly as xample who had problem with chappell and buchanan 

So kohli is only about fitness level.....well well well 

Gang war....were is it. Team is united against kumble

Fights were worst under dravid, ganguly and many werent happy with dhoni to 

Bollywood your worship of Kohli is getting quite oblivious and moronic at the same time.   Are you really that thick that you cannot comprehend the difference between Batting Skills / Captaincy and Leadership skills ?   Posting Random videos of his batting scoring 160 or 180  , what that has to do with anything ?!     Are you imnplying that because he's a good batsman , he is an excellent leader as well ?

How is his performance with his BAT has any implications on his leadership skills , you really are quite daft !    This isn't about his batting skills -  The guy has been playing favorites !  His team selection is absurd -  junior players in the team are not gonna speak about a superstar especially who's the captain and create an enemy from the dominating captain -  are you that stupid ?  This guy solely got Kumble fired  - 14 players  - yeah I am sure you must have had the written referendum from the 14 players signed it off yea ? 

His leadership skills were evident when he was laughing like a 16 yr teenage girl in post match CT finals with the Pakistani players !     Indian team certainly does not need a limelight hogging captain who's ashamed and cannot even lose respectfully and stand by his team.

His leadership skills were seen when he refused to admit that he messed up the CT finals final 11 selection.

His leadership skills were evident when he refused to acknowledge how he still picked Ashwin / Yuvraj and Jadeja for the finals despite their mediocre performance.

His leadership skills are evident in West Indies team selection !  Giving his friends , an all inclusive paid holidays to the carribean !

His leadership skills are quite apparent when he refused to speak to his coach for the WHOLE CT and screwed the team out of an oppurtunity because of his personal differences with the coach !  Should have been a man and done the job and taken the issue with the coach after CT ! not while competing in it !

ABD is a terrific batsman  , Is he a good leader ?      Joe Root is a good batsman , so is Kane Williamson ,  Rabada is a good bowler , Andersen is a good bowler -  How are you possibly equating your batting/bowling skills with leadership skills ?

Because Chappell and Kumble aren't the same !  Kumble does not have the generation gap / cultural gap that Chappell had and Kumble brought a lot more suitability and comfort level into his role which Chappell did not hence that's why !   Kohli's superstar ego is quite evident !    Kumble fired /  Shastri Hired !   Rohit never leaves the team  /  Yuvi is being tagged along -   You must be a special kid that you keep your eyes blinded because of your hard on for Kohli

7 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Bollywood your worship of Kohli is getting quite oblivious and moronic at the same time.   Are you really that thick that you cannot comprehend the difference between Batting Skills / Captaincy and Leadership skills ?   Posting Random videos of his batting scoring 160 or 180  , what that has to do with anything ?!     Are you imnplying that because he's a good batsman , he is an excellent leader as well ?

Where have i written kohli is an excellent leader- gaanje ke nashe men kuch bhi mat likh

1st thing a leader has to perform n show the team way . He has to earn 1st his place to be captain. So he ticks the 1st box

How is his performance with his BAT has any implications on his leadership skills , you really are quite daft !    This isn't about his batting skills -  The guy has been playing favorites !  His team selection is absurd -  junior players in the team are not gonna speak about a superstar especially who's the captain

I have been crcitical of his selections...go read my post 1st 

and create an enemy from the dominating captain -  are you that stupid ?  This guy solely got Kumble fired  - 14 players  - yeah I am sure you must have had the written referendum from the 14 players signed it off yea ? 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sports/cricket/070617/10-players-from-virat-kohli-led-india-are-against-anil-kumbles-extension-as-coach.html

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/94932/rift-between-anil-kumble-and-indian-cricket-team-players-reports

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/anil-kumble-virat-kohli-bcci-team-india-coa-cricket/1/965502.html

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/reports-stifled-team-india-players-unhappy-with-coach-anil-kumble

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/reports-ten-indian-players-not-in-favour-anil-kumble-continuing-head-coach

Aur du

Yea right as if ur in dressing room, i aint blind for kohli

Ur just a blind hater who belong to old generation who beilved in Muh zhukao ghulami karo 

ABD is a terrific batsman  , Is he a good leader ?      Joe Root is a good batsman , so is Kane Williamson ,  Rabada is a good bowler , Andersen is a good bowler -  How are you possibly equating your batting/bowling skills with leadership skills ?

There is no written rule that gr8 batsman dnt become gr8 captain or Avg players become gr8 captain

Neither kohli has prove dto be gr8 or bad till now 

Same is case with williamson n Joe root .....lets take that call on time 

Because Chappell and Kumble aren't the same !  Kumble does not have the generation gap / cultural gap that Chappell had and Kumble brought a lot more suitability and comfort level into his role which Chappell did not hence that's why !   Kohli's superstar ego is quite evident !    Kumble fired /  Shastri Hired !   Rohit never leaves the team  /  Yuvi is being tagged along -   You must be a special kid that you keep your eyes blinded because of your hard on for Kohli

Genration gap :phehe:

Then kohli shud have had issue with fletcher or even dav whatmore who was his u-19 coach 

Neways now that u have decided that opinons of player in team doesnt matter  and ur opinion is right . Someone who is so lazy to even check his facts n stats will tell what happens in indian team and players who play and live with kumble n kohli wnt opinion is just out of fear.......

Now this is what u call blind opinion 

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Where have i written kohli is an excellent leader- gaanje ke nashe men kuch bhi mat likh

1st thing a leader has to perform n show the team way . He has to earn 1st his place to be captain. So he ticks the 1st box

I have been crcitical of his selections...go read my post 1st 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sports/cricket/070617/10-players-from-virat-kohli-led-india-are-against-anil-kumbles-extension-as-coach.html

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/94932/rift-between-anil-kumble-and-indian-cricket-team-players-reports

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/anil-kumble-virat-kohli-bcci-team-india-coa-cricket/1/965502.html

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/reports-stifled-team-india-players-unhappy-with-coach-anil-kumble

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/reports-ten-indian-players-not-in-favour-anil-kumble-continuing-head-coach

Aur du

Yea right as if ur in dressing room, i aint blind for kohli

Ur just a blind hater who belong to old generation who beilved in Muh zhukao ghulami karo 

There is no written rule that gr8 batsman dnt become gr8 captain or Avg players become gr8 captain

Neither kohli has prove dto be gr8 or bad till now 

Same is case with williamson n Joe root .....lets take that call on time 

Genration gap :phehe:

Then kohli shud have had issue with fletcher or even dav whatmore who was his u-19 coach 

Neways now that u have decided that opinons of player in team doesnt matter  and ur opinion is right . Someone who is so lazy to even check his facts n stats will tell what happens in indian team and players who play and live with kumble n kohli wnt opinion is just out of fear.......

Now this is what u call blind opinion 

Just stick to English bud , your back and forth with your Bollywood dialogues are beyond me ...

A captain may not necessarily be a good leader ! - christ man , makes me wonder the lack of logic in whatever you do in the real world.  Sachin was a captain but he could never be a good leader while being the captain !  

Hater for what ?  This isn't a discussion on Kohli's batting skills ,  He is the best batsman in the Indian team , I am not debating that , my point of contention is your illogical hard on for Kohli as a captain or a leader.    His off field PR machinery has done a better job in making him a captain and continuing to have him as a captain rather than his leadership skills !   The guy has none -   Leadership skills are when you bring results / how you motivate your team /  How you gel with the management/ staff .

Making Idiotic faces as a captain against Smith is example of a Leadership skill ?

Throwing a hissy fit after the Aussie series saying "wont be friends with the Aussies"  -   That's being a leader or a sportsman ?

Blackmailing the team management to quit unless to coach quits  -  Is that Leadership  ?
Not speaking to the coach and giving him the silent treatment like your ex wife is that leadership ?

Cussing your own team when they drop catches or misfield , is that an example of a great leader ?
Goofing like an idiot after losing a ICC finals to your rivals and giggling like a schoolgirl who just got turned down to prom , is that being a leader ?  gtfo...

Edited by bleaf27
20 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

His off field PR machinery has done a better job in making him a captain and continuing to have him as a captain rather than his leadership skills !   The guy has none -   Leadership skills are when you bring results / how you motivate your team /  How you gel with the management/ staff .

:giggle::giggle: gems more gems

Making Idiotic faces as a captain against Smith is example of a Leadership skill ?

Throwing a hissy fit after the Aussie series saying "wont be friends with the Aussies"  -   That's being a leader or a sportsman ?

Those aussies deserve it in same tone........Unlike many of our ex-player who bowls a bouncer n and get abused 

Blackmailing the team management to quit unless to coach quits  -  Is that Leadership  ?
Not speaking to the coach and giving him the silent treatment like your ex wife is that leadership ?

The whole team did that with chappell in 2007 now name all of them

YEa he was a foriegner he must be at fault but Our Ex-player were god they cant be wrong 

Cussing your own team when they drop catches or misfield , is that an example of a great leader ?

This guy also did that and regd as gr8 leader

And dnt even get me started on regarded gr8 captains like ponting, clarke 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:giggle::giggle: gems more gems

Those aussies deserve it in same tone........Unlike many of our ex-player who bowls a bouncer n and get abused 

The whole team did that with chappell in 2007 now name all of them

YEa he was a foriegner he must be at fault but Our Ex-player were god they cant be wrong 

This guy also did that and regd as gr8 leader

And dnt even get me started on regarded gr8 captains like ponting, clarke 

Haha you know what I find funny  - Random clips and News Paper articles is basically your every argument and rationale for thinking.  Your views are exactly what the 24/7 Indian news channels and mass rhetoric is based upon -  you lap it up quite well !

Comparing Imran Khan vs Kohli as a Leader ? :facepalm:    Kohli as a captain has not achieved 1/10th of him  ,  Imran led a team of personalities like  Wasim / Yousin / Miandad /  Inzy / Ejaz / Rashid and turned them into winners !  -   He reigned them like a champion - Kohli on the other hand is sitting like a jolted gf not speaking to his coach and backing his good for nothing posse in the team !

It's common sense -  With chappell , his understanding of the Indian cricketing culture would not be as bright as Kumble - and your lack of analytical skills is even less brighter.    Imran even if not a captain is a leader even until now , Kohli on the other hand is a PR money making  "brand"    -  His marketing skills are better than his leadership skills for sure.   

Maybe next time when he loses a Final Tournament and is running around joking with the opposition like a 16 y/o girl making a fool of himself , should hold a pepsi/coke or whatever he endorses in the hand  - would make cool couple millions .

Haha you know what I find funny  - Random clips and News Paper articles is basically your every argument and rationale for thinking.  Your views are exactly what the 24/7 Indian news channels and mass rhetoric is based upon -  you lap it up quite well 

Clips dnt matter

Newspaper articles dnt matter

Player opinion dnt matter

Stats dnt matter

giphy.gif

Find someone with IQ to have a debate since ur not good facts or anything so find someone with same agenda of urs . M off 

U can leave some more gems here

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Clips dnt matter

Newspaper articles dnt matter

Player opinion dnt matter

Stats dnt matter

giphy.gif

Find someone with IQ to have a debate since ur not good facts or anything so find someone with same agenda of urs . M off 

U can leave some more gems here

Lots of Gems for you.

1. When assessing Leadership Skills  -   Batting stats do not Equal to LEADERSHIP ability ! 
  2. Random Clips   of a Great Leader to undermine his leadership or even possibly equate that to a seriously horrible Leader is justifying ?Might as well  put a clip Of Srinath scoring a boundary and Tendulkar getting out for a Duck and make the claim how Srinath was a better batsman than Tendulkar ,  you are some special type of stupid .
  3. Players opinion should be taken with a HUGE PINCH of salt because interviews are given with a pre written script smart one ,  regardless of how poor of a captain you are ,  with the sort of power Kohli has , you reckon anyone has the guts to say anything but the best things about him ?  Heck let alone Kohli ,  no player is going to come outright bashing their captain - Not In Indian cricket !
  4. The guy threw a tantrum to get the coach fired /   got a yes-man picked as the next coach  -  Has single handedly turned this into a drama circus because of his PR machinery and his status as the next big thing .   He needs to stick to batting , the one thing he does best - except that - guy is a tool

To summarize it -Image result for stupid donkey winnie the pooh

Hope it makes sense !  Stop being the Donkey :partyall:

Edited by bleaf27
16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@bleaf27 - btw a question

Since half a team is kohli's frend and he shudnt be the captain .

What wud be ur odi team n test team and who wud be ur captain.....would love to hear it 

Hope u come up with winning combination

Not much of an Idea of who should be -  Groom Dhawan/ Sharma in that role. 

Kohli is not a leader or a captain ship material  - the lack of choices is ofcourse hurting anyone else coming up.  Still 2 years left to the W/C . 

Kohli shouldn't be the captain not because he is friends with his team mates but his lack of ability to lead in tough situations , his nonsensical team selection /  lack of ability to acknowledge his wrong choices / ability to read the games /  focusing more on chatter than performance / biased team playing 11   /   favoring certain players and groupism culture he has brought in. 

12 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Not much of an Idea of who should be -  Groom Dhawan/ Sharma in that role. 

Kohli is not a leader or a captain ship material  - the lack of choices is ofcourse hurting anyone else coming up.  Still 2 years left to the W/C . 

Kohli shouldn't be the captain not because he is friends with his team mates but his lack of ability to lead in tough situations , his nonsensical team selection /  lack of ability to acknowledge his wrong choices / ability to read the games /  focusing more on chatter than performance / biased team playing 11   /   favoring certain players and groupism culture he has brought in. 

See ur one of those agenda driven people who ll just shoot of their mouth having personal agenda. When asked for solution u wud get mouth ulcers

I asked u a simple thing if u dnt agree with his choices what wud he ur 11....

All u came up with - kohli haye haye....kohli murdabad

Either give a solution when u see a problem .....just dnt shoot ur mouth of like a many old uncles do sitting at corners. 

Dnt tell who to drop n pick when ur incapable of picking ur own 11 or 15

Simple i asked u to suggest the best 11 acc to u- if u cnt atleast dnt insult a guy who has earned captaincy of india 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

I think its a very good question. I believe there are enough stats out there to prove there are spots availble. Also this can be very much eleven of your perspective. Like what you value the most in captaincy and a team?

Stats videos everything is avl

Infact icf people have been sharp.in spotting talent before our selectors have shown faith in them. With most newcomers ull find threads here and detailed discussion about their game

Their are few spots avl and their are few players who can push few good playerd may be as better option. Ultimately its about having the best 11 , which covers all bases up. For that a few combinations have to be tried rather then being specific n stubborn. 

But in india pakistan cricket best things happen by accident. Sadly m not seeing that happy accident soon in indian cricket. We have a good team and result will be good as well but its not about being good but being the best. We certainely are nowere playing to our potential 

16 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I like players who can play outside of home. I love good bowling as well. I don't think I have issues with Kohli's Test captaincy at all. I think his ODI captaincy can improve though. None the less I want to observe Kohli's captaincy to really see what he's missing as a captain? I have read many posts here but none of them went to the extent of explaining why his captaincy is so bad in ODI's? Ok lets not even talk about the bad whats good about it as well? A good analyze is needed instead of pointing fingers. Also what interests me about indian cricket is the type of batsmen you have. You got way more choices than Pakistan. It will be interesting to see how they go with your bowling and how your bowling could look stronger.

All I know of Kohli is that he is a good fast bowling captain. Not that good of a spin bowling captain Dhoni was.

We all do prefer players who can perform in all condition. Thats y selection of some players get heavily criticised coz they ll score at home n when they step out they ll be like fish out of water.

Coming to his captaincy - this my personal opinion n i dnt come with agenda against anyone be it dhoni or kohli. People can disagree

Both his format captaincy of kohli wud actually be tested when he goes overseas and our attacking role of spinners wud have to be taken by fast bowlers. Kohli have been a terrific captain to fast bowlers , also his choice of horses for courses when it comes to fast bowling has been remarkable. If he sees pitch with grass, overcast condition he has gone for bhuvi, dry and rough surfaces he picks umesh who helps with pace n reverse. 

Also our test side is far settled then odi. Rahane, vijay, rahul, kohli, shami, umesh, ashwin are fixed. But i think the bench strength in loi is better n higher in number.

He does make tactical error in test to. But the beauty of test cricket is it allows u to comeback despite errors and thats why many minniws despite having upper hand in some test against top test sides ends up loosing the test. Loi cricket doesnt give u much time and sometimes luck gambles become more important. 

Now , his captaincy in loi cricket has a small sample.size but whatever i have noticed - 

As i was talking about the gamble n luck factor, thats were u need ur intsincts to take over and ur on field judgement. Dhoni in 2007 wc t20 judged misbah was playing bhajji well and bhajji also was looking nerveous so he choose a bowlers with less nerves. Ganguly  dhoni were verg good at these moves. Dhonu didnt fear giving panyda new ball or even making jadhav bowl who didnt do much of bowling even in domestic. Dhoni greatest quality was he looked at present and future without caring much about past. He didnt hesitate dropping many legends. There were many good reason that he was a top odi captain. Nowwith kohli he lets his perception take over his intsincts. Take his ipl team he beilves gayle, watson are gr8 t20 player so he stuck to them despite their expiry and poor fielding so he lost more then he gained. A set notion of bolwers with change of pace working in t20 has been stuck in his head that makes him choose harshal patel, arvind over many good indian bowlers like avesh. Same thing he followed with yuvi inclusion on hisnpast reputation. He doesnt beileve much in part timers same was with case with dravid to, both were very conventianol n old school captains. In odi his captaincy becomes more fearful rather then risk taking. 

Now our odi unit isnt as settled as test. Kohli, bumrah may be the only fixed one. Bhuvi somewhat now and dhoni for sometime more. Dhawan  n rohit are fixed but has their areas of many concern and their are player who can give their place a tough fight. Pandya shud have a permanent place but still not settled. Shami struggling with his fitness. So u see to many ifs  n buts with half team. Kohli being the conservative captain wants to stick to exp of karthhik, rahane, yuvi, jadeja, ashwin over new talent . 

Tactically kohli makes blunder here to but loi doesnt give u much time to recover . Most importantly he is not backing right players. Dhoni  gave huge pref to areas like running btw wkts  and fielding while selecting players, kohli  is giving importance to past reputation n quality of player not considering format diff. 

So both n many had their strengths n weekness which sometimes works in one format better then others. Right now thats all i can say but with time we ll discover more.

I dnt beilve in all these nonsense of punjabi yaraana n all. U cant be at top if u dnt take pride in ur game and value other things more. Every captain has few player he think will be best for him and that choice can be good or bad. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

See ur one of those agenda driven people who ll just shoot of their mouth having personal agenda. When asked for solution u wud get mouth ulcers

I asked u a simple thing if u dnt agree with his choices what wud he ur 11....

All u came up with - kohli haye haye....kohli murdabad

Either give a solution when u see a problem .....just dnt shoot ur mouth of like a many old uncles do sitting at corners. 

Dnt tell who to drop n pick when ur incapable of picking ur own 11 or 15

Simple i asked u to suggest the best 11 acc to u- if u cnt atleast dnt insult a guy who has earned captaincy of india 

So in your smart logic .....If you do not have an answer to a problem , does that Mean the problem does not exist ?   Christ man, I am just appalled at the level of reasoning and analytical ability you posses.

I do not know how to fix Carbon Emission / Global Warming   - Does that mean it doesn't exist ?  smh

Kohli as a captain is cancer to the team and is a horrible leader ,  That is a Problem !   Do I know the right answer to fix it ? Not necessarily.  Pay me the millions you pay the BCCI bigwigs and I'll get you an answer in 6 months.  - I'll need them in the cash though

Picking 11 isn't an issue thick head - It all depends on the match / context / /Oppoition , what you on about ?   - In CT final  - I would have sat Jadeja / Ashwin and would have played Shami and should have kuldeep in the team .