INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged

Guest Hiten.

INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged  

1. 1.

• --
    • --

It's all cool to be honest and in the end it's just a sport. Aussies fought tooth and nail too but India outplayed them here. I'm surprised at the result considering India's is a second or even you could say third string attack with Zaheer, Sreesanth and Munaf missing from the bowling line up. This defeat surely would hurt the Aussies heaps. India is a bogey team for the Aussies. Can't believe they were stopped from winning their 17th consequtive one in their own den and on a ground they could step no wrong foot. In the end the test match was absolutely gripping as was the last test match. I guess India should tour Aus more often.

Thats true. It is entirely upto Kumbal to produce some magic in the middle 30 overs. if he gives us at least 2 wkts during this time. Then we dont have to wait till day after to celebrate....:yay::dance:
... See I told you... A little slog by the tail enders and we missed it by 20 runs. Chases are very difficult to finish. Rajiv.... This is how I calculated. And I knew that we will win with the new ball only. The game will be dragged beyond 80 overs... but 120 runs lead was enuff to give us 75% chance. We just had to bat well and thats it... Good job TEAM INDIA>..
Andrew' date=' too much happened at Sydney on & off the field, for us to sound graceful. This series will be remembered as one of the most bitter BG trophies ever played.[/quote'] You have halted a world record. You have won in Perth. You have won inside four days in one of the best contests I have seen in a long time. You can still win in Adelaide. You can still draw the series. There is still so much more to be written in the history books for this series. Enjoy the great victory and again, good luck in Adelaide. (...and a pre-emptive thank you for mentally disintegrating Ponting; keeping him to two ducks in Adelaide so he is removed as Captain and replaced by Gilchrist:two_thumbs_up:).

It was a team effort It sure was. Rahul, Laxman, Sachin, Dhoni, RP, Pathan, Kumble ..... you name it they contributed bar Jaffar. It's unusual for and in particular for India to have pretty much everyone contributing. This test match victory should be treasured. Not many times you have pretty much everyone chipping in. India fought like there is no tomorrow and the Johnson/Clark blemish aside India took pretty much majority of the sessions of the test match. Sure there have been some very memorable victories in the recent past but this one rates bloody high for me. Take a bow..... the "ENTIRE INDIAN TEAM" including the bowling coach and the support staff. :two_thumbs_up:

... See I told you... A little slog by the tail enders and we missed it by 20 runs. Chases are very difficult to finish. Rajiv.... This is how I calculated. And I knew that we will win with the new ball only. The game will be dragged beyond 80 overs... but 120 runs lead was enuff to give us 75% chance. We just had to bat well and thats it... Good job TEAM INDIA>..
Wow! Nice analysis ... worked almost to perfection.

Deepest cut that can be healed By the gun...or by the sword: It's hope that you can turn yourself Outside at the end of the war The cold sweat sticks...to your heart. Your mouth gets drier and drier. The battle inside rages on. Your pulse races higher and higher. Sweetest victory; I love you more than life itself. Sweetest victory; you give me strength to know myself. Oh, sweet victory; my soul is yours and the glory is mine. Sweetest victory; the far-off stars will always shine.

Finey is a very enthusiastic and a nationalistic Indian cricket fan that can't bear anything going against India. I don't mind Finey getting a bit too nervous and restless at times. Some fans are like this and that is because they are absolutely fanatic about the team they support. My heart skipped couple of beats too but in the end it's all well that ends well. Enjoy the victory.
Yes, mine skipped quite a few (more than a few) too! :eyedance: But we won Perth, and now its celebration for a few days :yay:

Good win for india. But... 1) India used its financial clout in cricket to blackmail the ICC to pevert the natural course and place their preferred umpires 2) India has used a passive agressive "sportsmanship" card to guilt teams into feeling bad whenever they outplay them 3) This was obviously setup by all concerned to keep the business of test cricket going. It was looking bad for a bit 4) It is clear that if that howler was not called against roy, that australia would have won. The indians looked like a comedy act being bashed around by tail enders! Even posters to here were very worried Anyway, this win is not a shift in power, but a blip on the radar. Adelaide will make it 3-1

Good win for india. But... 1) India used its financial clout in cricket to blackmail the ICC to pevert the natural course and place their preferred umpires 2) India has used a passive agressive "sportsmanship" card to guilt teams into feeling bad whenever they outplay them 3) This was obviously setup by all concerned to keep the business of test cricket going. It was looking bad for a bit 4) It is clear that if that howler was not called against roy, that australia would have won. The indians looked like a comedy act being bashed around by tail enders! Even posters to here were very worried Anyway, this win is not a shift in power, but a blip on the radar. Adelaide will make it 3-1
that is a rather un aussie thing to say. Reminds me of neighbours to the west