Numbers: Averaging close to 60 for the longest period of time

With respect this is once again pure revisionist rubbish. Utter drivel. Notice how none of the innings you list (note more data, more lists, more stats) came during the first half of Tendulkar's career 1989-2001. During that time there were countless innings where he fell for a 60 or a 70 or a 90 when all around him were falling like nine pins. His technique, his resistance, his audacity...there to see in every stroke was the most impactful thing i had ever seen on a cricket pitch. But you won't see that on stats guru. You speak of impact, every time he stood at the crease there was impact. People have forgotten why we fell in love with this guy, why no article, no amount of poetry seemed to do justice to the admiration the country felt for him, to a man. The way he stood at the crease, the pride he gave us etc etc etc . I will say this again, if you watched every single knock Tendulkar played from 2000 to 2014 then you still have no idea.

Just now, rtmohanlal said:

I  think Sachin's 155* vs AUS in IND & 103* vs ENG in 4rth inns would come on a par with  atleast Dravid's 180 in this list.

It was precisely because Tendulkar was so highly regarded, or to borrow your phrase, seen capable of such impact, that the fact he top scored for India in the deciding Chennai test against Aus in 2001 seemed barely worth celebrating by the scribes at the time. That he scored 126 in response to a formidable Aus 1st innings of 400 odd just seemed par for the course. I am still waiting for someone to report on the disappointment they felt while watching Tendulkar 1989-2001.

8 hours ago, Texan said:

Batting averages are a good indicator of a player's caliber but they need to be seen in context of the match-winning or match-saving knocks that they played. Sachin played some outstanding knocks and got runs against all kinds of bowlers everywhere and had hardly any weaknesses in his batting. However, I will say that none of Sachin's innings were as impactful as some of his less fancied contemporaries' innings during his career such as-

281 by VVS. Best. Indian. Innings. Ever.

309 by Sehwag in Pak to setup first ever Indian win in Pak.

Twin fifties by Dravid to setup series win in WI

76* by VVS to win Mohali Test vs Aus by thinnest of margins. 

270 by Dravid to win first ever series in Pak

180 by Dravid playing the supporting act to Laxman after being demoted in the batting order

233 by Dravid to win Adelaide Test

The best Sachin Test innings was the 136 he scored vs Pak in a losing cause. Had he stayed on and won the game, it would have been one of the top innings of all time. 

Also, Sachin benefitted from having a stable number 4 spot in the batting line-up, never batted at 3 and only opened the innings once I think when we were looking for quick runs. Likes of Dravid and Laxman were shunted up and down the batting order, were asked to open when no other openers were available and didn't get to play much at 4, which is probably the best spot to bat at in Tests.

Another thing that comes to mind is that does 'impact' necessarily means 'winning' alone especially because there are other factors too like  'some other players too  contributing to the win'.In Dravid's 233  that was Ajit Agarkar.

A match that is etched in memory of Sachin is that Melbourne test of 1999.He was the captain.He was chasing a mammoth 405 AUS first inns score. Yet he scored 116 against Mcgrath,Lee, Warne & Fleming.In the 4rth inns too he scored 52.So a total of 168 runs & an avg: of 84.He was the top scorer in the match from either sides.Baring Ponting & M.Waugh who remained not outs  in one of their inns and hence avg:ed slightly better , no one avg:ed  higher either.And all the others including Dravid were falling like a pack of cards around him.And what not,  that was the 2nd test of the series where India after loosing the first one  needed to win it so badly. Sachin rose quite emphatically to the most toughest of challenges by all counts.But others all disappointed.So all in all winning has its 'glamour'.But to deceide 'impact' by 'win'  alone is not the right way by any means.

12 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

I  think Sachin's 155* vs AUS in IND & 103* vs ENG in 4rth inns would come on a par with  atleast Dravid's 180 in this list.

155* was a good innings in which he dominated Warne, but still wouldn't rate it at the level of the Dravid effort. The 103* was also another good innings in a crucial chase, but large part of the credit there goes to Sehwag, who setup the innings well with his onslaught. Wicket towards the end eased up a bit and even Yuvraj got 85*. Not taking anything away from Sachin, both were fine innings.

13 hours ago, Texan said:

155* was a good innings in which he dominated Warne, but still wouldn't rate it at the level of the Dravid effort. The 103* was also another good innings in a crucial chase, but large part of the credit there goes to Sehwag, who setup the innings well with his onslaught. Wicket towards the end eased up a bit and even Yuvraj got 85*. Not taking anything away from Sachin, both were fine innings.

It seems  you give so much preference to the factors 'win' & 'really come from behind'.

For me both those inns are on a par with that of Dravid's 180.Playing Warne in IND  with  trailing in 1st inns is not an easy  challenge,similarly to chase 400+ in 4rth inns in IND too. At one stage of this 400+ chasing IND was in serious trouble when Dravid fell immediately.And Sachin's inns like  (68 & 119* ),(116 & 52),(241*,60*),160 in NZL, 146 in SAF ,136 vs PAK etc too were brilliant inns when  other factors too are taken into account.For instance with out (68 & 119* ),  IND would have lost 2-0 instead of a fighting loss of 1-0. 241*  was scored when a golden oppertunity of winning a series in AUS was at stake.160 won the series,146 enabled to draw a series in SAF for the first time.For me this is a  case of 'feeling all greenish on opposite side while staying on one side'