Evenly Matched Sides...

I love cricket series where both sides, no matter how talented (or not) they are, are evenly matched, so the cricket isn't one sided as it was in the recent NZ v BD series. We have seen that in Tests, we have been the only team to consistently give the Aussies a run for their money, and on some level, I think they enjoy playing us more, just for the higher level of competition that no other Test side currently offers. We may lose this series 3-1, but that one is one more than anyone else has managed in 5 years. The 2005 Ashes were just a blip caused by Australian over-confidence, and English determination, which was resolved by the 5-0 humiliation just over a year later... Speaking of evenly matched series, does anyone know when the Pakistan v Zimbabwe ODI series begins?...

Speaking of evenly matched series' date=' does anyone know when the Pakistan v Zimbabwe ODI series begins?...[/quote'] BTW, I just realized the fallacy in your post by calling Zimbabwe a team evenly matched with Pakistan. Please note that Zimbabwe have beaten Australia recently in a short form of the game. Pakistan - not so.