Site Feedback

Gambit

Something that I noticed in Betting forum.. and I usually dont do this but this is ethically wrong.. and I won't take name at this time.. but i'll if mod asks me in private Someone(X) opened a bet thread... with right odds and stuff.. He didnt bet when bet was closed.. and I know cuz I did bet some money in the same and I checked who won how much in that bet before and after it closed.. The same guy who opened the bet now has won 4 billioin ICF dollars when the bet was settled.. that's a blatant cheating.. I know people spend their personal time to set it up but this is BS.. Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won X 5342941779 8/10 (0.80) 4274353423 My two cents 200000000 8/10 (0.80) 160000000

Something that I noticed in Betting forum.. and I usually dont do this but this is ethically wrong.. and I won't take name at this time.. but i'll if mod asks me in private Someone(X) opened a bet thread... with right odds and stuff.. He didnt bet when bet was closed.. and I know cuz I did bet some money in the same and I checked who won how much in that bet before and after it closed.. The same guy who opened the bet now has won 4 billioin ICF dollars when the bet was settled.. that's a blatant cheating.. I know people spend their personal time to set it up but this is BS.. Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won X 5342941779 8/10 (0.80) 4274353423 My two cents 200000000 8/10 (0.80) 160000000
Which bet was this?

It was me and the thread was supposed to be closed in the 4th-3rd over & due to the timezone error, I re opened and closed it (check the match thread, where people asked to open the thread). I did, placed my bet 1 minute or 2 before the end of the over and closed it. I bet late when Sehwag was batting and RR was low. Check the timing before talking out loud. Also, check the PWI (Finch went crazy) match where Zelig bet everything on it + a lot other including me (I've sent Lord a PM asking him to bet as it was easy money). The thread was closed due to TZ error and re opened as the overs weren't done yet. You don't have to be a Sherlock Holmes, be free and mention my name, its not like everyone else can't see it in the bettin panel. The bet wasn't settled by me and it was settled on the right time.

It was me and the thread was supposed to be closed in the 4th-3rd over & due to the timezone error, I re opened and closed it (check the match thread, where people asked to open the thread). I did, placed my bet 1 minute or 2 before the end of the over and closed it. I bet late when Sehwag was batting and RR was low. Check the timing before talking out loud. Also, check the PWI (Finch went crazy) match where Zelig bet everything on it + a lot other including me (I've sent Lord a PM asking him to bet as it was easy money). The thread was closed due to TZ error and re opened as the overs weren't done yet. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes, be free and mentioned my name, its not like everyone else can't see it in the bet. The bet wasn't settled by either and it was settled during the right time.
Total BS this is... and you know it. So as long as you and other betting mods are all doing it, it is fine... :two_thumbs_up: Anyways, i didnt know betting mods can bet in their own bet threads.. Carry on peeps.

It was me and the thread was supposed to be closed in the 4th-3rd over & due to the timezone error, I re opened and closed it (check the match thread, where people asked to open the thread). I did, placed my bet 1 minute or 2 before the end of the over and closed it. I bet late when Sehwag was batting and RR was low. Check the timing before talking out loud. Also, check the PWI (Finch went crazy) match where Zelig bet everything on it + a lot other including me (I've sent Lord a PM asking him to bet as it was easy money). The thread was closed due to TZ error and re opened as the overs weren't done yet. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes, be free and mentioned my name, its not like everyone else can't see it in the bet. The bet wasn't settled by either and it was settled during the right time.
I can confirm that veer,calm down.slickr gives billions icf $ in charity anyway so it all evens out

Total BS this is... and you know it. So as long as you and other betting mods are all doing it, it is fine... :two_thumbs_up: Anyways, i didnt know betting mods can bet in their own bet threads.. Carry on peeps.
If its BS then you better start dealing with it! There are no crap rules such as we can't bet in our own bets. Check the threads and the closing times of the bet before you go all mamba on us. The thread was closed twice and re opened due to the TZ and it usually happens with me as my TZ on the bet is set to GMT. The comments are on the match. Go ahead and check it. If I had to make some ICF$ through such cheap methods I wouldn't have loaned 2-3 bills from others (I still got the PMs of the transactions).

Veer, Chill Sir! Where in US are you from? If it helps, I will give you whatever money you were supposed to loss/gain from the transaction. :icflove:
Paji.. you think I care about the (ICF) money?? just that even in fun and games, I expect ppl to be fair.. .and it could be that I am thinking over too much. And DM if you have authority to delete last 10 or so post.. please do so. i thought it was going out of hand but seems like its fairly usual practice. Am too chilled out to be bothered about it now.