Site Feedback

Gambit

I like the thumbnails linking the videos' date=' but can the articles remain in the same format as they were earlier ? You have all that empty space down there, and it looks very congested.[/quote'] I've made it 2 main articles + smaller articles down below..

You still have lots of empty space. Why not put another two or three articles out ? ...and why not have the pic on the right side with text aligned to the left. It looks more organized that way. The centred text doesn't look right. The Aussie cricket logo is also falling outside the borders on the left-hand side.

You still have lots of empty space. Why not put another two or three articles out ? ...and why not have the pic on the right side with text aligned to the left. It looks more organized that way. The centred text doesn't look right. The Aussie cricket logo is also falling outside the borders on the left-hand side.
wasn't supposed to be centered.. It's your stupid IE causing all the problems :hysterical: Anyway fixed it for IE now.

wasn't supposed to be centered.. It's your stupid IE causing all the problems :hysterical:.
:haha: Arrey yaar, abhi bhi space ke saath itna kanjoos kahe ko ban raha he ? Collapse a couple more of those articles. The Scourge of Cricket Writers in particular, is a big hit generator which HAS to be there on display...

:haha: Arrey yaar, abhi bhi space ke saath itna kanjoos kahe ko ban raha he ? Collapse a couple more of those articles. The Scourge of Cricket Writers in particular, is a big hit generator which HAS to be there on display...
Yaar.. as more and more articles come out.. it will go down anyway.. I'm going to be implementing a "Sections" mechanism soon which will take care of such issues.

cant quite help having the feeling that the home page looks very congested. It looks a little amateurish now , we should do what we can do make it a little more professional.
Hmm.. Have tried to make it a bit less congested.. As for the design, i've kinda taken ideas from the bbc sport website, but I get what u're trying to say about the congestion.. That's why I just wanted 1 main story, but Predz has forced me to add more :P

Having so many pictures/images in the homepage is adding to the amateurishness, IMO. The images themselves arent uniform. They are of different sizes , some small , some bigger.
Oh you mean in the recent stories section ? Yeah I agree.. well they come from the authors of the articles.. so not in my control.. I am not going to be modifying each picture.. but for now I am just keep them the same height to keep "some" sense of order..

Oh you mean in the recent stories section ? Yeah I agree.. well they come from the authors of the articles.. so not in my control.. I am not going to be modifying each picture.. but for now I am just keep them the same height to keep "some" sense of order..
Maybe we can have image of ONLY the latest article appear on the page. That way, we deal all the problems in one shot. The links to the other articles will still appear , while the page will look much better. And because the images themselves are chosen by the authors , it comes in different varieties and shapes. Some close-ups, some far-away shots , some cricketing moments. That just gives a feeling of confusion. Do ask the other members about this and what they feel about it.

Why is it that , once we submit a new thread, we are able to edit its body but not its title ? I have made some embarrassing mistakes in the title so far and to my dismay , have found that i am not able to edit the title !:D

I'm afraid vbulletin just doesn't allow that marirs :( .. Let the mods know what you want edited' date=' and one of us shall do the needful[/quote'] Guess what Varun, I cannot change the title either. I can make changes but it is not retained in the forums snippet of the topic title.