Site Feedback

Gambit

Mods, Please ban me indefinitely...gonna be kept busy. I've had a good time on this forum and I wish you all luck. And, apologises to anyone, if you feel offended during my stay...nothing personal. Peace :icflove: PS: This ain't a stunt :((

Mods, Please ban me indefinitely...gonna be kept busy. I've had a good time on this forum and I wish you all luck. And, apologises to anyone, if you feel offended during my stay...nothing personal. Peace :icflove: PS: This ain't a stunt :((
you spent too much time here, i was worried about ur social life:winky: r u sure u havent already got another id made and comeback as a new man and erase ur lungi and panauti persona:hysterical:

could u also give me few ICF$ if ur leaving:pray:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: P.S. Pussy :finger:

As Stuge suggested.....can we have a sticky thread for everyone's Birthday?? We or the person himself/herself can update the thread on relevant dates. Usually we forget to celebrate unless someone mentions it...this way it might be less awkward for people who would love to receive wishes but don't feel like making a new thread for themselves.

As Stuge suggested.....can we have a sticky thread for everyone's Birthday?? We or the person himself/herself can update the thread on relevant dates. Usually we forget to celebrate unless someone mentions it...this way it might be less awkward for people who would love to receive wishes but don't feel like making a new thread for themselves.
that`s a grt idea mods plz respond :orderorder:

that`s a grt idea mods plz respond :orderorder:
The birthday thread is now a sticky. :yay: