Samson
Shankar
Krunal
Hooda
Pandey

Pant should open

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Samson? The guy who avgs 28 in List A lol:phehe::phehe:

We have enough people in the team because of how stylish they look don need another low class club player. Hooda is also way too over rated.:phew:

Edited by Straight_talk
28 minutes ago, Pollack said:

4-------Rahul, V Shankar, N Rana, Pandeyji

5-------- Jadhav, Krunal

6-------- Dhoni/Pandya

7--------- Pandya/Dhoni

Pant IMHO is suited for opening and go bang bang.

Nitish Rana has to do well in List A never hear from guys liek rana tripathi once the ipl is over

14 minutes ago, OpeningBatsman said:

Yes, still played 220+ ODIs with 35 avg and good strike rate. 

Played many match winning knocks too.

ODIs all around are mostly played on flat wickets and on his day he can win matches like he has done previously.

Raina is FAAAAAAAT but do agree he is a selfless cricketer and can hit big if batting in last 10. i am a fan of his

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

For batting position 4- give pandey n Rahul good amount of chances before giving up on them, even yuvi, rohit were given a lot of chances . 

If they dnt work out 

4- Iyer, Nair, Hooda , Shankar, Pant

5- Dhoni (till others get consistent he isnt the biggest problem)

6. Krunal, shankar, Jadhav

Sarfraz , Pant, Nitish Rana (only if shankar gets settled at 4 or we get a batting all rounder who can be the 6th bowler)

LOL

Shankar? the guy can't hit a ball byong 30 metre. Seriosuly way too over rated with 120 kmph bowling. Look at his strike rate. also he's no spring chicken at 26/27

35 minutes ago, maniac said:

You mean certain weakness against

spin on a dry track or against short pitch when the Speed is anything over 130ks or weakness on green tracks or against genuine pace or in foreign conditions.

yeah apart from that he is all set

eventhough he has gotten fat he has many graet innings in t20 and odis outside india too .stop mocking our own players. 

3 minutes ago, Straight_talk said:

LOL

Shankar? the guy can't hit a ball byong 30 metre. Seriosuly way too over rated with 120 kmph bowling. Look at his strike rate. also he's no spring chicken at 26/27

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/interzonal-t20/england-vs-west-indies-m181621/match-clips/shankars-15ball-34-vs-north-zone/2001804644

Sir jee pehle cricket dekha karo fir statement diya karo, ab log video dekhenge aur tumhe bewakuf samjhenge .

Ull be rather of better using that spring chicken line for 32+ player 

42 minutes ago, maniac said:

You mean certain weakness against

spin on a dry track or against short pitch when the Speed is anything over 130ks or weakness on green tracks or against genuine pace or in foreign conditions.

yeah apart from that he is all set

Yea n ill add , he is highly unreliable when he gets many overs to play and he has to play a diff game then his usual game .

Also he has been dropped, i dnt know how even scoring runs in domestic against trundlers will suggest that he has soughted his weakness against bouncers. 

Expecting bouncers and getting out on a full delivery has also led his down fall in recent times. More then enough chances have been given to raina . Raina has to do a lot to earn his place back 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/interzonal-t20/england-vs-west-indies-m181621/match-clips/shankars-15ball-34-vs-north-zone/2001804644

Sir jee pehle cricket dekha karo fir statement diya karo, ab log video dekhenge aur tumhe bewakuf samjhenge .

Yea n ill add , he is highly unreliable when he gets many overs to play and he has to play a diff game then his usual game .

Also he has been dropped, i dnt know how even scoring runs in domestic against trundlers will suggest that he has soughted his weakness against bouncers. 

Expecting bouncers and getting out on a full delivery has also led his down fall in recent times. More then enough chances have been given to raina . Raina has to do a lot to earn his place back 

Sir jee, bahut cricket dekh chuke hai hum

Even rahane has thrashed around SA attack in world cup still he is considered a joke. 1 match doesn't mean anything .pure career ke stats dekho. jo log video dekh k dusro ko bewkuf samajte wo khud bewkuf hai.

list a batting avg of 30 and sr of 81/ 24 wickets 34 matches me. wah bahut badhiya stats hai, I thought you were a sensible guy because aap ke posts to ache rehte bas persnl favrts mat khela karo

Edited by Straight_talk
8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

iPata ni why did you tag me in this leking mene apne post me saaf saaf likha hai... RAINA IS A GUN PLAYER if he gets to bat 40-50 overs. some players aise hote domestic me ni perform karte . sehwag, yuvraj etc lekin intnl me return hote hai bahut acha khel chuke. have some respect for ppl who represent the nation.

Edited by Straight_talk
Just now, Straight_talk said:

Sir jee, bahut cricket dekh chuke hai hum

Even rahane has thrashed around SA attack in world cup still he is considered a joke. 1 match doesn't mean anything .pure career ke stats dekho. jo log video dekh k dusro ko bewkuf samajte wo khud bewkuf hai.

That was a top knock from rahane, his problem he cnt play those kind of knocks conistently .....if he plays that kind of knock consistently no one will touch him 

Has shankar been even given a chance at international level.....n who says ODi game is all about hitting and neither does he have to give u 10 overs that u hve to worry about pace . His role wud be of 6th bowler not 5th 

Seen enough of his batting to knw he has capacity to play an all round game 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

That was a top knock from rahane, his problem he cnt play those kind of knocks conistently .....if he plays that kind of knock consistently no one will touch him 

Has shankar been even given a chance at international level.....n who says ODi game is all about hitting and neither does he have to give u 10 overs that u hve to worry about pace . His role wud be of 6th bowler not 5th 

Seen enough of his batting to knw he has capacity to play an all round game 

lekin yaha to sab keh rahe he should be our finisher along with pandya. agar us role m khelna ho toh shots bhi toh chahie bhaisab. Krunal pandya jaise player jo mere hisab se much more talented but no logon ko sirf medium pace and batting koi karte huwe dike bas agla kapil dev bangya :wall:

1 minute ago, Straight_talk said:

iPata ni why did you tag me in this leking mene apne post me saaf saaf likha hai... RAINA IS A GUN PLAYER if he gets to bat 40-50 overs. some players aise hote domestic me ni perform karte . sehwag, yuvraj etc lekin intnl me return hote hai bahut acha khel chuke. have some respect for ppl who represent the nation.

I didnt tag i answered 2 post in one reply 

Its not about his domestic problem its about weakness against quality pace bowling. When a player is dropped he is meant to comeback by soughting his weekness

About respecting, do u see me abusing him The biggest disrespect to nation is keeping individuals over them 

3 minutes ago, Straight_talk said:

lekin yaha to sab keh rahe he should be our finisher along with pandya. agar us role m khelna ho toh shots bhi toh chahie bhaisab. Krunal pandya jaise player jo mere hisab se much more talented but no logon ko sirf medium pace and batting koi karte huwe dike bas agla kapil dev bangya :wall:

Not every time ull have to play shots

In last 2 games , infact even in SL half the team was back in pavilion soon . Shankar is good enough to bat from 4-6 . 

Who says he cant play shots 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I didnt tag i answered 2 post in one reply 

Its not about his domestic problem its about weakness against quality pace bowling. When a player is dropped he is meant to comeback by soughting his weekness

About respecting, do u see me abusing him The biggest disrespect to nation is keeping individuals over them 

Yes he has weakness against bouncers. I am not even advocating his inclusion but people can't just say he has weakness against everykind of bowling. He still can be an asset.

Abusing and all me aapke liye nahi likha yaha bahut logp layers ko mock karte hai calling rahane as hahane etc. even thougg there is an article in the front page saying PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE INSULTED and NAME CALLING IS NOT ALLOWED

@moderators??   

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Not every time ull have to play shots

In last 2 games , infact even in SL half the team was back in pavilion soon . Shankar is good enough to bat from 4-6 . 

Who says he cant play shots 

bhai let him play more matches. uska record kuch itna khas nhi hai ab  tak dek lio aap cricinfo me. aur b itne deserving candidates hai. jo saalon se perform kar rahe hai. middle order me khelne k ly. Iyer hai, jadhav hai, manish pandey, rahul, fir domestic me b itne talented log aur hai jisnka STATS b acha hai 

2 minutes ago, Straight_talk said:

bhai let him play more matches. uska record kuch itna khas nhi hai ab  tak dek lio aap cricinfo me. aur b itne deserving candidates hai. jo saalon se perform kar rahe hai. middle order me khelne k ly. Iyer hai, jadhav hai, manish pandey, rahul, fir domestic me b itne talented log aur hai jisnka STATS b acha hai 

Shankar avg 50 in domestic, 30 in list-A in which he hasnt played much games. He did decently well in Sa-A

U see pandya performing, his fc record wasnt gr8 either

Who has been performing for years. Raina???????? 

Manish, rahul , jadhav all are getting chances whats the complain 

Which talented all rounder do we have????? please name them????

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shankar avg 50 in domestic, 30 in list-A in which he hasnt played much games. He did decently well in Sa-A

U see pandya performing, his fc record wasnt gr8 either

Who has been performing for years. Raina???????? 

Manish, rahul , jadhav all are getting chances whats the complain 

Which talented all rounder do we have????? please name them????

All rounder hi lena hai aisa koi mandate nahi hai. If we have good enough batsmen at 4/5 then they should be given priority.

YOu really think Shankar is a better limited ovrs player than the likes of IYER, PANT, MAYANK (who was never given a chance), KRUNAL and yes even RAINA

14 minutes ago, Straight_talk said:

All rounder hi lena hai aisa koi mandate nahi hai. If we have good enough batsmen at 4/5 then they should be given priority.

YOu really think Shankar is a better limited ovrs player than the likes of IYER, PANT, MAYANK (who was never given a chance), KRUNAL and yes even RAINA

Yaar there is a thing called combination

I cnt play iyer as all rounder, our team needs 6 bowlers coz if one of 5 bowler have an off day we r screwed. Specially hardik is inexp more often he ll have an off day . we dnt have the luxury of part timer bowlers like yuvi , sachin , ganguly , sehwag anymore

Shankar n krunal are 2 player who can do that 6th bowler role and they both bat well as well . Their success and failure will depend on chances given to the, So give them chances and find out, we wnt learn anything new by giving chances to raina. We knw what we ll get form raina 

Pant, iyer will not compete for same spot with shankar

In terms of technique yes shankar is a better batsman then raina , but who will he do well u have to give him chances . Raina ko bhi 230+ diye na 

I dnt rate mayank to highly to get in national team 

all rounder ke liye all rounder hi loge batsman nhin

Edited by Ankit_sharma03