Suresh Raina the future of Indian Cricket

head coach

Raina has everything in him to be a good batsman. I don't see any reason why he won't make it in the long run. He was in superb form in the domestic season and deserved his spot.
Did you see him bat against Lee & co in the ICC CT ? Till that day, i was sold on his hype, but anymore. Raina must first do something to be deserving of all his hype. Plus Greggy rates him very highly, so there goes Raina's credibility :haha:
Did you see him bat against Lee & co in the ICC CT ? Till that day, i was sold on his hype, but anymore. Raina must first do something to be deserving of all his hype. Plus Greggy rates him very highly, so there goes Raina's credibility :haha:
He was in his first season. Yuvraj and Jaffer are still not able to play the likes of Lee after so much experience.

Raina is an awesome talent..i don know how many guys heard this story..greg chappell had called up BC Lara and had asked him to look into Rainas batting in the nets.. Lara was so impressed with this guy that he said he is destined for a gr8 future ahead..he just cudnt convert the starts in his first part of the career..hope he realizes his true potential coz it can only mean a good thing for indian cricket..

Raina is an awesome talent..i don know how many guys heard this story..greg chappell had called up BC Lara and had asked him to look into Rainas batting in the nets.. Lara was so impressed with this guy that he said he is destined for a gr8 future ahead..he just cudnt convert the starts in his first part of the career..hope he realizes his true potential coz it can only mean a good thing for indian cricket..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i predict raina is going to fail miserably. hopefully the selectors have the common sense of dropping him for good after this series and allow other young talents (tiwari, yusuf, pujara, etc) a nod ahead of Chappell's boy. edit: hey what happened to my raina thread i created yesterday?

laugh all u want but i still think he is one of the best talents in the country and needs to be persisted with..
I agree completely. I hope Raina silences all his doubters this time around. He has done everything right in domestic cricket to warrant a comeback. Show 'em Raina!
Suresh Raina is a delight to watch. He's got the talent to shine at the top stage. This set of ODI's will define his role in ODI team. Get buckled up Raina!
Ian Chappel had a very high regards abt Raina. May be requires sometime in the middle.

Raina has talent and all the strokes. He can't blame anyone but for himself having been out of action for sometime though. He had heaps of opportunity to prove his worth but came a cropper overseas. I guess someone else needed to be tried. Meanwhile Uthappa that looked not as good as Raina has grabbed the opportunities well enough.