I cant wait to see Sreesanth again

BERGKAMP

yes, let's see if he acts like a complete goose again ( by the way, i hope calling someone a goose isn't racist in india )...:giggle: this is my favourite picture....( "feel the power of sreesanth" it looks like he's saying ) wbCRICKETsymonds_wideweb__470x240,0.jpg
i guarantee, we wont run crying to the umpires or our mommies...

Everyone will remember for him the little dance he did after blasting a sixer off Nel, but my favorite Sreesanth moment was in the ODI series against Australia. I forgot which match it was, but the Aussie batsman pops one of his deliveries straight into the air. Sreesanth calls off the keeper because he wants the c&b, then he drops the balls, and then he whips it at the stumps in disgust. Ball skids by the fielders and Australia picks up an extra run or two. He is a very entertaining man.

Hahaha... how about the time he bowled to Brad Haddin, tried to stare him down, walked back to the bowling end appealed for a run out against Andrew symonds.. That was pretty silly too.. All that aside... he's still worthy of a place in the team..

Hahaha... how about the time he bowled to Brad Haddin, tried to stare him down, walked back to the bowling end appealed for a run out against Andrew symonds.. That was pretty silly too.. All that aside... he's still worthy of a place in the team..
Worthy? Are you kidding me? This guy along with Steyn and Johnson is going to be the amongst the best fast bowlers of the next decade, IMO.

I guess he's going to be subdued this time around as for his antics go. There is already a huge cry to play the sport in right spirit and am sure he will be briefed not to go over the top. I'm more excited about his bowling than his talking. This lad can bowl well and should find the Aussie pitches suitable. I hope he does well.

Worthy? Are you kidding me? This guy along with Steyn and Johnson is going to be the amongst the best fast bowlers of the next decade' date=' IMO.[/quote'] Yes, worthy..and I am not kidding you...! I use the word simply to point out to his detractors that even though he might do some silly things on the field he still DESERVES his spot in the team. Better?

Australia should be scared of me: Sreesanth S Sreesanth has not set his foot on Australian soil yet but the spunky Kerala speedster has already issued a warning, asking Ricky Ponting's men to watch out for him in the forthcoming tri-series there. A renowned Australia antagonist, Sreesanth is aware that spotlight would be on him Down Under because of his frequent run-ins with Ricky Ponting and his teammates, especially Andrew Symonds. That, however, does not bother the pacer. "I'm not scared of anyone. On the contrary, I think Australia should be scared of me because I'm back. And I'm back after a rest too," he told reporters on Tuesday. Having featured in numerous eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with Symonds during Australia's ODI series last year, Sreesanth knows he would be under scrutiny but does not lose his sleep over the prospect. "Well, I always loved spotlight," he quipped. Perhaps aware that India's ongoing Australia tour has already seen enough bad blood, Sreesanth, however, vowed that he would never overstep the line. "Sreesanth will always remain Sreesanth. I love the game and play it with passion. I would always follow my heart." "But having said that, I know the rules of the game and I would never overstep. I would never do something that can affect the spirit of the game," he said. "I know how to control my aggression. I can assure you that the passion would be same but I would not cross the limit," said Sreesanth who was here for the Gatorade Speedster 2008, a talent hunt to find India's next pace sensation. Repeated queries about another possible confrontation with Symonds irked the pacer who said, "I don't know why people keep talking about it." "It's not about any particular batsman and I can tell you that I'm not scared of anyone." The sprightly pacer would be making a comeback from a shoulder injury that kept him out of action since the ODI series against Pakistan. In his absence, the trio of RP Singh, Irfan Pathan and Ishant Sharma have done an excellent job in Australia but Sreesanth did not look worried about how to find a place for himself in the attack. "There is no competition among us. For me, everything is fine as long as India keeps winning," he said. "Like I'm not averse to learning from the Australians, I would also approach fellow Indian pacers to share with me how they succeeded there." He rued missing the Test series against Australia but said he could not do anything about it. "Of course I missed the Test series. But in cases like injuries, it's beyond your control." That, however, could not stop him from celebrating India's Perth Test win in Bangalore. "I was training at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) where we watched the match in large screen. It was a great win so we had a party and great fun.” "I would stop cars on the road and ask drivers to say 'Jai Mata Di' and 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai'. It was great fun," Sreesanth said. Set to join his teammates for the Twenty20 match and the tri-series, also featuring Sri Lanka, Sreesanth said his shoulder had healed completely and he thanked Team India physio John Gloster and ayurveda. "I never wanted to put my shoulder under the knife for that would have ruled me out for 6-7 months. That would have been a risk." "Initially I did not trust ayurveda but it worked magic for me. Fourteen days of treatment followed by 14 days of rest, it was not easy. But I'm happy it paid off," he said. This Kid is different..and a great asset to Team India....Hope he scales new heights for himself and for India..

Australia should be scared of me: Sreesanth S Sreesanth has not set his foot on Australian soil yet but the spunky Kerala speedster has already issued a warning, asking Ricky Ponting's men to watch out for him in the forthcoming tri-series there. A renowned Australia antagonist, Sreesanth is aware that spotlight would be on him Down Under because of his frequent run-ins with Ricky Ponting and his teammates, especially Andrew Symonds. That, however, does not bother the pacer. "I'm not scared of anyone. On the contrary, I think Australia should be scared of me because I'm back. And I'm back after a rest too," he told reporters on Tuesday. Having featured in numerous eyeball-to-eyeball confrontation with Symonds during Australia's ODI series last year, Sreesanth knows he would be under scrutiny but does not lose his sleep over the prospect. "Well, I always loved spotlight," he quipped. Perhaps aware that India's ongoing Australia tour has already seen enough bad blood, Sreesanth, however, vowed that he would never overstep the line. "Sreesanth will always remain Sreesanth. I love the game and play it with passion. I would always follow my heart." "But having said that, I know the rules of the game and I would never overstep. I would never do something that can affect the spirit of the game," he said. "I know how to control my aggression. I can assure you that the passion would be same but I would not cross the limit," said Sreesanth who was here for the Gatorade Speedster 2008, a talent hunt to find India's next pace sensation. Repeated queries about another possible confrontation with Symonds irked the pacer who said, "I don't know why people keep talking about it." "It's not about any particular batsman and I can tell you that I'm not scared of anyone." The sprightly pacer would be making a comeback from a shoulder injury that kept him out of action since the ODI series against Pakistan. In his absence, the trio of RP Singh, Irfan Pathan and Ishant Sharma have done an excellent job in Australia but Sreesanth did not look worried about how to find a place for himself in the attack. "There is no competition among us. For me, everything is fine as long as India keeps winning," he said. "Like I'm not averse to learning from the Australians, I would also approach fellow Indian pacers to share with me how they succeeded there." He rued missing the Test series against Australia but said he could not do anything about it. "Of course I missed the Test series. But in cases like injuries, it's beyond your control." That, however, could not stop him from celebrating India's Perth Test win in Bangalore. "I was training at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) where we watched the match in large screen. It was a great win so we had a party and great fun.†"I would stop cars on the road and ask drivers to say 'Jai Mata Di' and 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai'. It was great fun," Sreesanth said. Set to join his teammates for the Twenty20 match and the tri-series, also featuring Sri Lanka, Sreesanth said his shoulder had healed completely and he thanked Team India physio John Gloster and ayurveda. "I never wanted to put my shoulder under the knife for that would have ruled me out for 6-7 months. That would have been a risk." "Initially I did not trust ayurveda but it worked magic for me. Fourteen days of treatment followed by 14 days of rest, it was not easy. But I'm happy it paid off," he said. This Kid is different..and a great asset to Team India....Hope he scales new heights for himself and for India..
He's got great passion for the game. The guy has never shown any indifference to the game whereas you see bowlers like Zaheer Khan showing indifference at-times.

I am actually beginning to get fed up Sreesanth's verbal volleys. Why doesnt he, for a change, act his age and show some professionalism ? I have never seen a world beater come out and say such stupid things. Right in his own team, men like Sachin and Kumble have achieved great things and yet prefer their cricketing feats to do all the talking. Why does he alone have to say something out of place every now and then ? And if he thinks this is aggression, then someone better hand him a copy of the Oxford dictionary.

I am actually beginning to get fed up Sreesanth's verbal volleys. Why doesnt he' date=' for a change, act his age and show some professionalism ? [b']I have never seen a world beater come out and say such stupid things. Right in his own team, men like Sachin and Kumble have achieved great things and yet prefer their cricketing feats to do all the talking. Why does he alone have to say something out of place every now and then ? And if he thinks this is aggression, then someone better hand him a copy of the Oxford dictionary.
I'm glad he is not blindly following any of his Idols. Aggressive pace bowlers are a common scene. The thing about Sreesanth is his aggression on the field charges him up to bring out the best. Most of the time scribes jump upon a word or a phrase and twist it to their convenience and that is what you read. He'll get better in his dealings both on and off the field. He is only 25ish. Long way to go...
yes, let's see if he acts like a complete goose again ( by the way, i hope calling someone a goose isn't racist in india )...:giggle: this is my favourite picture....( "feel the power of sreesanth" it looks like he's saying ) wbCRICKETsymonds_wideweb__470x240,0.jpg
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: