Two phenomenal fighters of Indian cricket

King

Anil Kumble and Laxman.... I have no more to say. How many times haven't we seen these two fight back from the wrong end of the barrel? These two are gems of Indian cricket. What's more they are both unorthodox and as good as the best in the business. It may only be a 50 by Lax today but he has convinced me he is the best with the bat when it comes to staging a fight back. Yet another fighting 50 by Lax. Here's hoping he makes a big one today.

Anil Kumble and Laxman.... I have no more to say. How many times haven't we seen these two fight back from the wrong end of the barrel? These two are gems of Indian cricket. What's more they are both unorthodox and as good as the best in the business. It may only be a 50 by Lax today but he has convinced me he is the best with the bat when it comes to staging a fight back. Yet another fighting 50 by Lax. Here's hoping he makes a big one today.
Laxman & kumble have been great for India... Laxman proves it again!:yay:
That's why you shouldn't start such threads, Ravi. You have watched enough cricket to learn that by now.:D
Doesn't change anything Dhondy :two_thumbs_up:. I was saying all the time Tendukar and Laxman are capable of pulling off a good partnership. In fact I've been saying this team knows to fight well and is capable of staging a come back from any position. One of the rare jinxes from me :D

Another crucial innings by Laxman. As someone had pointed out earlier, Laxman has been one of the BIG reasons why we have been so competitive against Aus since the turn of this century, starting from the 2001 Kolkata test. What a player !