Chak De..Sachin-Mukesh!

SachDan

So the richest Indian got 'The Kohinoor' he was looking for... With Mukesh Ambani going all out and paying 480 crores to get the Mumbai Team with a genius called Sachin,I can not look anywhere else other than 'Reliance Mumbai' while supporting a team in IPL. The closest city playing in the IPL is Bangalore for me...but when GOD is in Mumbai,how can I support any other team?

i am from Bihar and based in Delhi..but still i do not have any sense of belongingness to Delhi...either its Ranji Team or this IPL.. for me...the team with good players will get my support...may be B'lore.. can US..cricket fans be loyal regional fans for regional teams..? knowing that its not an INDIAN team..with so many foreigners.... a lot will depend upon the kind of rivalry between various teams... still..i will be neutral ..

Guest HariSampath
i am from Bihar and based in Delhi..but still i do not have any sense of belongingness to Delhi...either its Ranji Team or this IPL.. for me...the team with good players will get my support...may be B'lore.. can US..cricket fans be loyal regional fans for regional teams..? knowing that its not an INDIAN team..with so many foreigners.... a lot will depend upon the kind of rivalry between various teams... still..i will be neutral ..
since your sig is tamil, I invite you to support our Chennai. Afterall, tamil nadu is national T20 champs, Chennai is ICL champs etc, so go with our proven status ( no big names, just team effort too) :-)
Guest HariSampath
@BB...it will all be brand names for sure
may not be brandnames, because that makes sale/lease of teams and franchises impossible. But if a team like Hyderabad is now bid about by any house, like Reliance, they can use it as a corporate asset and later sell it if they wish to, but if the team is named Hyderabad Reliance etc, that becomes impossible. I think IPL will take the form of the Chennai cricket league, by far the most professional league in India for the past 25 years ( yes , even more than Mumbai and Delhi), with teams being run by companies like TVS, MRF, India Cements, SPIC , Chemplast etc ( top cricket sonsors in India)
Guest HariSampath
Vannakam! naanum Chennai thanuungooo! :two_thumbs_up:
ada pavigalaa ? :-) ingeyum majority pudichitengala ?? :omg: evena paathalum chennainu solran inge , plus sachin bhakthanu vera solranga ? ethana peru kelambi irukkenga ?? :D

we saw wat mumbai achieved in ICL.. a well earned 6th place in a pool of 6 teams.. haha.. even with lara.. they cudn't do a thing... i feel da underdog teams will do well.. like chennai, chandigrah, jaipur etc... mumbai and blore will buckle down under pressure.. one thing fior sure.. am not going to support da team that has warne and mcgrath