Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Shikhar Dhawan have been released from India's Test team .Vijay Shankar named Bhuvneshwar's replacement

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ahem ahem, check ur facts

By the time kohli was made captain pujara already failed in eng, nz, aus under dhoni ......So bullshit 

And he didnt do well in county to this yr.........waha to kohli nhin na 

His technique was exposed

These are diff conditions, pujara is subcontinet condition is definately our best batsman....i do remeber his innings in SL in 2015 and that was a top inning which btw was under kohli. 

But when it comes to overseas condition he failed............and thats where kohli scores on overall batsman test. 

Go back to those failures of Chepu and you will find inning after inning he was in as opener. 1 diwn players performance is dictated by openers.

But as i said, its built in Kohli to fail on a pitch where bowlers are a bully. He has to change, till then i will allways choose Chepu over Kohli

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

Go back to those failures of Chepu and you will find inning after inning he was in as opener. 1 diwn players performance is dictated by openers.

That situation will comeup most times when u bat at 3, thats no excuse.

Check his number so many times he got starts and yet he threw the wkt away........once ur set then there is no excuse 

But as i said, its built in Kohli to fail on a pitch where bowlers are a bully. He has to change, till then i will allways choose Chepu over Kohli

Go watch his innings on last SA tour 1st test on green pitch

Asia cup green pitches

WC 2016 those pitches were tough to bat 

As far overseas is concern forget kohli, pujara is behind rahane n vijay to .....

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

These pitches will never same pace n bounce ...even if they good seaming tracks.

SA n Aus n NZ  have diff sought of pace n bounce.....its the same even if they start to turn still wnt be like subcontinental

Now SL i have mentioned a tough pitch but then he faced SL bowler who were good but then add the diff of skillful Aus, NZ, ENG bowling attack on their own pitches. 

How else do u explain his overseas failure , so pujara has to do a lot more to be called teams best batsman and that was the point 

Rahane as opener in test cricket?????? kya fooka hai bhai 

His career s/r in odi is around 75 huge diff from 100 .

50 runs at 80 s/r  is bullshit as opener in LOI......what are we pakistan . ........2nd of all he doesnt do it consistently

Why wud i want a player who inconsistently scores these impactless runs , rather ill get a pant kishen type who even if they make 30-40 will have far more impact 

Vijay is not as good as other.........have u seen vijay bat. have u seen rohit n dhawan play test cricket n m not talking about playing against SL n Wi they are minnows

Rahane would be fine as an opener. He will prov it given an opportunity. You have problem with 50 runs as an opener in ODI? Who do you propose should take his place? He was pretty consistent the last time around.

Pant is notthere. When you mention the name Pant right away I can tell how terrible a choice that is. Pant's time will come but it is not now.

I have seen enough of Vijay. I know he is good but nothing tells me he is better than the other three. 

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Rahane would be fine as an opener. He will prov it given an opportunity. You have problem with 50 runs as an opener in ODI? Who do you propose should take his place? He was pretty consistent the last time around.

Pant is notthere. When you mention the name Pant right away I can tell how terrible a choice that is. Pant's time will come but it is not now.

I have seen enough of Vijay. I know he is good but nothing tells me he is better than the other three. 

Dhawan n rohit are their

Rahul is better then rahane

Yes i have a problem with such selfish scores.......that to as opener. Rahane is just a very below avg player.

again why is rahane vs vijay a question both are important in test

On 11/24/2017 at 3:17 AM, Khota said:

Like I said Dhawan just proved my point. Vijay at best is a decent player. he has a very low ceiling compared to other three.

Shud i now i say vijay has proved my point 

On 20/11/2017 at 6:15 PM, sandeep said:

AFAIK his wife is going through Chemo.  

On 20/11/2017 at 6:20 PM, maniac said:

Oh ok....didn’t know that...feel like a jerk now...good luck to mrs.Dhawan

On 20/11/2017 at 6:26 PM, sandeep said:

Good on you to own up.   Gabbar may be a hack and a batsman with limited ability to handle seam and swing, but you can never question the guy's commitment or work ethic.   That's just facts.   In fact, its his fighting spirit and hard work that he has achieved what he has, in tests and ODIs, given the limitations of his technique.  

I know its just a cricket forum, and people get carried away sometimes just to make a point, but this is a good example of how unchecked vitriol and "banter" can end up going wrong.  

On 20/11/2017 at 6:41 PM, maniac said:

Dude that is real over the top...I never try to be  mean spirited and that is exactly why I immediately corrected it when you pointed out the reason for which even you had only half the story.....other wise the jibe was directed at his cricketing ability....stop over reacting 

Lol, for all the drama here Dhawan is happily attending his sister's marriage with his wife:

http://indianexpress.com/photos/sports-gallery/jatt-and-jatti-shikhar-dhawan-wife-aesha-look-stunning-at-sisters-mehendi-ceremony-see-pics-4952761/

shikhar.jpg?w=610

Edited by Forever Indian
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dhawan n rohit are their

Rahul is better then rahane

Yes i have a problem with such selfish scores.......that to as opener. Rahane is just a very below avg player.

again why is rahane vs vijay a question both are important in test

Shud i now i say vijay has proved my point 

I have no idea how you can claim that. Once again a toss up.

rahane vs Vijay was relevant when we talk about openere choices. Like I said India has plenty of choices.

You can say anything you feel like and I will not take the low road and use the word minnows etc. Put runs in context and you will see that Dhawans knock was way more critical.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I have no idea how you can claim that. Once again a toss up.

rahane vs Vijay was relevant when we talk about openere choices. Like I said India has plenty of choices.

You can say anything you feel like and I will not take the low road and use the word minnows etc. Put runs in context and you will see that Dhawans knock was way more critical.

Vijay doesnt play Odi cricket, rahane is not an opener in test cricket.......how is it a debate 

On 24/11/2017 at 7:26 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

That situation will comeup most times when u bat at 3, thats no excuse.

Check his number so many times he got starts and yet he threw the wkt away........once ur set then there is no excuse 

Go watch his innings on last SA tour 1st test on green pitch

Asia cup green pitches

WC 2016 those pitches were tough to bat 

As far overseas is concern forget kohli, pujara is behind rahane n vijay to .....

Yes, I do feel Chepu is better than his records. And that is point. BTW, i am only discussing test matches. Just day before i was watching Ashes highlight and Commie said "In all those 83 balls Smith faced, there is absolutely no shot in Covers" ,  Smith continued with same attitude next day too.

Now watch a Kohli inning of not hitting one in covers for four for 83 balls. max he will curb himself is for 20 balls. And that is problem with Kohli. And it is that same

attitude which bowlers exploit

9 hours ago, mishra said:

Yes, I do feel Chepu is better than his records. And that is point. BTW, i am only discussing test matches. Just day before i was watching Ashes highlight and Commie said "In all those 83 balls Smith faced, there is absolutely no shot in Covers" ,  Smith continued with same attitude next day too.

Now watch a Kohli inning of not hitting one in covers for four for 83 balls. max he will curb himself is for 20 balls. And that is problem with Kohli. And it is that same

attitude which bowlers exploit

Doesnt matter how good or bad he is.........its shud reflect in individual perfomances 

Kohli has scored more runs then chepu in overseas and has runs in subocontinet be it less then chepu but has runs so he is successful almost everywere apart from england. Chepu failed in Wi, Aus, Eng, NZ......

Kohli avg more then any of our past legend in aus, nz n sa

Doesnt matter how u get runs ........runs are runs. 

M also discussing test