India to host Afghanistan for their first test match

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Yaar he is Green brigade prending to be a Afghani. Say anything to Pakistan and he will be offended. No point in indulging with someone who is ashamed to even accept his nationality on a internet forum.

It’s ok you need to have fun with it....these guys live in a bubble so it is amusing to see their line of thinking 

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Yaar he is Green brigade prending to be a Afghani. Say anything to Pakistan and he will be offended. No point in indulging with someone who is ashamed to even accept his nationality on a internet forum.

You must be Bangladeshi? And for the second time It's AFGHAN, not Afghani. Make you sound illiterate. 

Maniac took a dig to start with and he got it back.

You can take a look at my first ever post and that should put some light into your delusion about my nationality.. Or you can continue thinking whatever you want.

10 hours ago, afghankhan said:

You must be Bangladeshi? And for the second time It's AFGHAN, not Afghani. Make you sound illiterate. 

Maniac took a dig to start with and he got it back.

You can take a look at my first ever post and that should put some light into your delusion about my nationality.. Or you can continue thinking whatever you want.

So you are not a Afghani?