Put this man on a plane to Australia - NOW!

Mr. Wicket

If he improves his Offi spinners he could he India's Answer to Andrew Symonds.
well said but i think he is a bit of what we call a lappu i hv cn him get out quite a number of times, by trying 2 hit the hard right from the beginning he's like the dhoni when he was at the beginning of his career, boundaries all the way, the only difference being dhoni succeeded in doing that than yusuf

I really like the look of this one-day team, Sachin Sehwag Rohit Sharma Yuvraj Dhoni Raina/Karthik/Uthappa Yusuf Irfan Chawla RPS Sreesanth/Zaheer I think this will be a world beating one-day team. It has got everything a strong ODI team needs, experienced top order that also has fire power, power middle order, some strong hitting and quick running in the lower middle order, 2 attacking seamers in RPS and Sreesanth, a containing seamer in Irfan, a genuine attacking spin bowler in Chawla and a power-hitting 5th spinner in Yusuf. Apart from that, this is the probably the BEST ever Indian fielding unit to set foot on a cricket field and just one player is over 30 and he is the best one day batsman in the world. This team will give ANY team a run for its money.

I have been crying my throat hoarse that the one day game has now undergone transformational change since the last few years. This is now totally a power-hitters game. If you are a batsman, unless you have ability to muscle the ball through the gaps, you shouldnt be in the team, unless otherwise you are a genius like Sachin Tendulkar. The other aspect of the one-day game that has gone a revolutionary change is the importance of utility players. This is the time for players who are capable of creating a match-winning difference in the game with atleast two aspects of their game. For eg, If you are a pure batsman, you need to be a brilliant fielder too. The only exception I would make to this rule is fast bowlers. If you are pacer and give me early wickets, I wouldnt be too bothered how good you are with your other aspects of the game. I genuinely feel the team I have put forward, fulfills all the requirements of a world beating one-day team. I hope its not long before that one-day team takes the field for India.