Live Betting Portal (Ind - Aus 4th test)

talksport

Australia cannot win from here. India have have effectively taken two whole days to amass a 1st innings score of 463 with Australia commencing their reply on Day 3. Only India can win from here given the time remaining. Bet on India at the bookmakers and you lose only if India get beat. A draw and you'll lose tiny. A win and you'll clean up. The odds are incorrect. You might think a draw to be the most likely but the actual odds should be skewed a lot more in India's favor !
Are you ready to give away your dollars if India lose?

Australia would need approx 575 at a run rate of no less than 3.75 and India would need to fall for less than 200 2nd time round. All possible I agree. But consider this - should Australia get 575 odd, the odds will still point heavily towards a draw at which point I can choose to close the bet.

I am selling Australia @ 9.5 ' date=' goose. Will I be OK[/quote'] Yes that's an almost identical trade, just a tad more aggressive. You're risking a slightly bigger loss should Australia win (15.5) in return for a smaller loss should Australia draw (0.5).

In 2004, Aus had scored 400 on D1 and end of D2, India were 170 odd for 4. That's the reason why India had a lot of time on D4. In 2006, it turned out to be just like this match. On D2, Aus were 28/1. End of D4, Eng were 59/1. On D5 morning they collapsed in 50 overs. Aus just had to score at over 5 an over but just aboyt 160 runs. So, India still have to ensure they play well on D5 if Aus reaches 500+ in I1. If India collapses in I2 like 2004 or 2006, it can still lose. But going by the last 3 or 4 innings, India is not likely to collpase. So, the chances of a Draw or a Indian win is more than a Aussie win.

BB's Betting Portal (Ind - Aus 4th test) Australia have virtually shut off India in this game. If Australia manages to score another 100-150 runs, there are ONLY two possibilities: draw or aus win. Indian batsmen will come under HEAVY scrutiny to bat out this test match. And we all only what kind of mindset our batsmen carry when they come out to bat for the 2nd time.

ODDS from Bet365

Australia 	3.75	
India 	34.00	
Draw 	1.25	

I bet for Draw. ICF 5000. First 5 members who will place their bet (other than draw) are ON.