Rajneesh Gurbani

sarcastic

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

Totally agree....

He can be successful on certain pitches and can even win those matches single handedly.

He has the knack of picking wickets.

He should be hand-picked on certain pitches in certain countries

Laughable , a dibbly dobbly bowler bowling at 125 k will run thru a good side, shows ur acumen, arent u the one who think Chawal Khulkarni is world class, tsk tsk

48 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Laughable , a dibbly dobbly bowler bowling at 125 k will run thru a good side, shows ur acumen, arent u the one who think Chawal Khulkarni is world class, tsk tsk

Nope....

Whoever chawal Kulkarni is....

You think you are the brightest brains in the cricket...if so, you should be working with BCCI or ICC..or atleast some state Ranji teams...if not, you no better than anyone here...

STOP judging people

BTW...Aren't you the one..who thinks Iyer is world class batsmen? LOL

57 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Moreover, what was the pace of Irfan when he took a hat-trick (4 wickets) against Pakistan in the first over of the test match....

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

Moreover, what was the pace of Irfan when he took a hat-trick (4 wickets) against Pakistan in the first over of the test match....

U r wrong again i havent talked about Iyer at all, Irfan was always close to 128 to 135 k mark, How on Earth do you expect someone bowling at 120 to 125 k be competetive in International cricket, he will be treated like a spinner n hit outta the ground, a bowler needs to atleast be around 135 k mark ,even if he is suoer skillful to be effective n history of cricket has shown us that, ur statement just goes against proverbial common sense, heck even u19 bowlers bowl around 128 to 145 k nowadays, n womens cricket has seen some bowk at about 125 k, so r you living in La la land?

5 hours ago, MCcricket said:

U r wrong again i havent talked about Iyer at all, Irfan was always close to 128 to 135 k mark, How on Earth do you expect someone bowling at 120 to 125 k be competetive in International cricket, he will be treated like a spinner n hit outta the ground, a bowler needs to atleast be around 135 k mark ,even if he is suoer skillful to be effective n history of cricket has shown us that, ur statement just goes against proverbial common sense, heck even u19 bowlers bowl around 128 to 145 k nowadays, n womens cricket has seen some bowk at about 125 k, so r you living in La la land?

I said on certain pitches in certain countries...should be hand-picked

Here is the video of irfan pathan for your reference 

first wicket ---speed 72.7 miles per hr -- 116 KMPH

third wicket - Speed - 121.7 kmph

Haven't checked the third wicket and fourth. I am sure, it will be around the same speed.

Pace with skills is probably best thing to have and everybody understand that. But when we don't have the quality and has to choose between skill and pace, then it's debatable 

Let me reiterate: I didn't said he should be included as regular in all formats. Only in test matches and that too on certain pitches (ex: in England).

My Observation is not based on just this irani match.

6 hours ago, gakgupta said:

I said on certain pitches in certain countries...should be hand-picked

Here is the video of irfan pathan for your reference 

first wicket ---speed 72.7 miles per hr -- 116 KMPH

third wicket - Speed - 121.7 kmph

Haven't checked the third wicket and fourth. I am sure, it will be around the same speed.

Pace with skills is probably best thing to have and everybody understand that. But when we don't have the quality and has to choose between skill and pace, then it's debatable 

Let me reiterate: I didn't said he should be included as regular in all formats. Only in test matches and that too on certain pitches (ex: in England).

My Observation is not based on just this irani match.

Irfan Pathan was an allrounder, and most of his career he bowled between 130 to 140 k n also touched 145 before he messed up with injuries n grip action change