Harbhajan Singh? Is it time to let go

3rd Man

I agree his performance is not great' date=' but dropping him is really never going to happen. He is performing with the bat, which is great, but his bowling is what we need more than anything. I think he needs to be dropped for a game or 2 to get his head in order.[/quote'] If he's only going to be a valuable #8, replace him with a proper batsman. We actually need a bowler more than a bat. If our top 7 can't score whatever is required, we deserve to lose
If he's only going to be a valuable #8' date=' replace him with a proper batsman. We actually need a bowler more than a bat. If our top 7 can't score whatever is required, we deserve to lose[/quote'] its just a bad patch,hes won us matches.he'll be back i'm sure

Because most of our new ball bowlers have had a bad times in last 12-5 months, we expect Bhajji to pick truckloads of wickets and get us back into the game everytime. He isnt a Warne or a Murali who will win us 6 out of 10 matches on his own, ut he surely is a good enough bowler o keep playing for us for the next 4-5 years. The one area where he defnitely needs to improve is to improve his performances against Pakistan and Australia (in ODIs), two sides against which he appears totally clueless especially in ODIs.