Commentators are Blaming Pujara being too slow

Stuge

36 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Rohit issue is trigger movement something like Inzamam, he brings his front foot across, which gets him into a tangle and makes him an LBW candidate,with Kohli the Issue is he is not sure of his offstump and try to poke at delivery, since his stance is not side on he is not sure of which one to leave and nicks it to slip, rahane's nemesis is spin, one thing I have noticed and which can be worked by all of them is the use of crease, all the top order batters don't use depth of the crease and play outside the crease to nullify swing and seam, where as one should use the crease to nullify the angle, the bounce the seam giving themselves extra bit of time to handle the pace.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Agree actually. But what does this have to with pujara lol 

Agree actually. But what does this have to with pujara lol 
Nothing actually,i was merely pointing the deficiencies each batsmen have, If you remember pujara too had a problem with Inswinging deliveries, remember he used to regularly get bowled during 2013-14 England tour, he went to county and worked on that, these guys too have to work hard on that, like Rohit needs to shuffle like Inzamam use to do,which Smith does as well, might not have to be long like Smith, even small movements will do, similarly virat needs to be a bit more side on and change his guard and play as late as he can to outswing deliveries with soft hand most importantly need to utilize depth of the crease ,with rahane, he needs to pick from hand instead of reading it from pitch, as far as pujara is concerned he needs to be positive about his running between the wicket, remember his game is more closed to laxman than Dravid, this subtle angles will work wonders for him, he needs to be a busy cricketer rather block block and block, tuk ain't taking u anywhere. My point was to point about the weaknesses and work on them.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Rohit was too defensive as well . He needs to spend 30 balls getting in then play normally . Don’t over adjust cos away from home 

they all need to understand . Get in . Spend time in middle of course . Adjust technically a bit yes . But pandya showed not up against monsters . If feeling good and moving feet well , then genuine half volley put it away like in India .  Not saying attack but can play normal shots . Pujara got a lot of balls from Morke which were genuinely pants , short and wide , he left every one when easy 4s on offer 

I know unpopular comment but only bat looked positive and played normally was Dhawan . Genuinely looked ok