Team for 2nd test[Update Post 126: Rahane may replace Ashwin, India may play 4 pacers and 7 batters]

22 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

I reallly like patel at 3 . Can see him scoring runs . Loves ball coming on as little man no power lol plays more square of the wicket. Perfect 

Spinnng tracks and slower tracks struggles a bit 

He'll be a walking wkt at #3 .scoring against the new ball in India is different from scoring in saf against these world class pacers ,he might score a 20 odd but that'll be most likely his ceiling point.but with the old ball,pappu can make some dents along with pandya 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Looks like Saha and Bhuvi both will be dropped

i think Saha drop is justified as his batting looked bad in both the innings and the replacement Parthiv is so good as a batsman that he can be the highest run getter in the second test for india . 

he has been scoring big in domestic cricket and is under the knack of playing long innings..i think he will get a chance and he may score a 50 to 75 runs in at least one innings- 

i would not have expect more than 16 runs from SAHA in two innings @ an average of 8 runs ...lets see how much Saha scores.

i think team management is planning to ask him to open.

i think ashwin may also be dropped.

murli 

pathiv may open

pujara

kl rahul

kohli

rohit sharma

rahane/ashwin

hardik

ishant/bhuvi

bumrah

shammi

On Sat Jan 13 2018 at 12:13 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

i think Saha drop is justified as his batting looked bad in both the innings and the replacement Parthiv is so good as a batsman that he can be the highest run getter in the second test for india . 

he has been scoring big in domestic cricket and is under the knack of playing long innings..i think he will get a chance and he may score a 50 to 75 runs in at least one innings- 

i would not have expect more than 16 runs from SAHA in two innings @ an average of 8 runs ...lets see how much Saha scores.

i think team management is planning to ask him to open.

i think ashwin may also be dropped.

murli 

pathiv may open

pujara

kl rahul

kohli

rohit sharma

rahane/ashwin

hardik

ishant/bhuvi

bumrah

shammi

Shami is not inspiring any confidence,he doesn't looks fit.Perhaps Ishant is played in place of Shami