Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

:rofl: Dhoni came under Dravid's captaincy, Kohli came under Dhoni's captaincy, Kohli inspired RCB on the Top 4 of the IPL table Therefore, Dravid inspired RCB in the Top 4 of the IPL table. :agree:
Thoda aur peeche chalte hain.. Dravid came under Azhar's captaincy Azhar came under Gavaskar's captaincy Gavaskar came under Wadekar's captaincy Wadekar came under Tiger Pataudi's captaincy Tiger came under Nari Contractor's captaincy Contractor came under Polly Umrigar's captaincy Umrigar came under Lala Amarnath's captaincy Lala Amarnath came under CK Nayudu's captaincy. Hail Colonel Nayudu for inspiring RCB to top 4 in IPL 2013. :hatsoff: :two_thumbs_up:
CK Naydu was inspired by the British and East India Company. :hmmm: Bhuvan from Lagaan I would call as the real inspiration for Kohli and father of modern day Indian captaincy. :idea: After all, he fought of teen guna lagaan from the corrupt Brits using cricket. :hatsoff:
:facepalm: KT kam hai kya? :cantstop:

And it will happen. Cos this fella is a class bat and is going to have crazy run filled next 5 years Look out haters. Kohli is coming!!!!! The hate campaign has been well organised. It has worked. But remeber you cant hate someone who score runs and wins game for the mother land. Although some of you losers will still hate him cos he has some spunk

You little weasels:haha: When this future ATG starts slamming tons left right and centre all over the world. You pathetic muppets will be on your hands and kness begging for forgiveness and desperartley trying to jump on the bandwagon
No one is questioning his batting. But we can see you are clearly trolling when you say Gayle and ABDV performed well because Kohli inspired them.
No one is questioning his batting. But we can see you are clearly trolling when you say Gayle and ABDV performed well because Kohli inspired them.
Well why not. He is captain, why not make a claim he inspired his players. Its a lot less crazy then saying cos you start a thread hammering him, that when he scores runs its cos of the thread hammering him:hysterical:
Well why not. He is captain, why not make a claim he inspired his players. Its a lot less crazy then saying cos you start a thread hammering him, that when he scores runs its cos of the thread hammering him:hysterical:
Rightly said. Direction, not intention, determines destination.Hence Kohli the Real Architect of RCBs victories. Have a strange feeling he will take the cup at the expense of Kaptaan Cool,this year
I have been heaping praise upon scahin for over 2 decades. How has that gone?:giggle: Remeber superstions are for the mentally weak:winky:
Well he was on the verge on retiring when you started posting asking him to retire. As a result he is sitll playing
he's trolling.
No I am not. I genuinely think we need a skipper with fire in his belly to wake our team from its complacency. Even dhoni has realised that and has changed his captaincy recently to be more kohli like. He will be next skipper and I think its a good thing. Even if not cpatain he is great player and positive person to have in the dressing room.