Farookh Engineer

Bumper

WTF! What an annoying simpleton. When i first listened to him, i thought he was such a refreshing change (as i couldnt stand Ashish Ray). But the guy turns out to be the most irrelevant babbler, if there was ever one. The host asks this man a question, Engineer starts off saying something, then loses track of where he is & then finally forgets the question he is answering. Makes for some hilarious viewing. For almost every question Mike Wedderbun asked Engineer to comment on, our man started off with some flowery adjectives and then rambled on about how India should have put more pressure on Australia & won the game. What a cartoon:haha:

Agree totally. I was initially impressed by him, but it didnt take me long to realize he talks mostly irrelevant stuff. And actually, the whole sky sports sports show team looks a bit insipid. There is an air of too much informality about the way in which the show is conducted. Ian Harvey sits around as though he is enjoying a vacation in Hawaii, Engineer seems as though somebody welded his butt to the couch and the Host sits too close to the two "experts" I would like to see a bit more formal setting, like some proper furniture, a bit more formal set, to give the show a more serious look. Right now, it just seems like some bored guys are having a chat about cricket. Of course, the worst aspect of the sky sports cricket show has been the choice of "experts". The first guy, Aashish Ray, sounded more like an UN diplomat rather than a cricket commentator and Ian Harvey seems utterly dis-interested in whats going on out there. The less said about Engineer, the better.

But, instead of *****footing, he didn't accept the verdict of Sydney and he went on claiming it should have been a drawn series. Ian harvey was seen with a frown when he said that. He is an old moron who speaks his mind. After the Sydney game, that indian guy went around priasing Aussies to no end, I felt like smashing my TV.

You could see Ian Harvey suggestive grins whenever Engineer talks BS. I thought Ian Harvey's commentary was objective if not insightful. By and large, I am very impressed with MARK TAYLOR. This guy is really a cheerful leader and commentator. He was suggesting? Gilly to bowl last over, Shewag to have a blast and so on.. very sportive. MARK TAYLOR was refreshing from the rest of the pack... I think we have had enough everyone else including Harsha/Ravi etc., Hope we are going to have a new set of folks taking over from Ravi & Sunil and at somepoint Tony & Harsha.